GT6 S-Lincense

• Thread starter Tinyt69
  • 68 comments
It took me only 10 minutes to gold the last test. S4 is way too hard than the last one.

I'm advising OP to play longer at least 3 months of continuous play until you achieve gold, or drive at Mt. Panorama and Nurburgring to hone your skills before going back to S5.

Here's how i did it...

TC = 1

ABS = 1

STM = ON

RACING LINE = ON

I dont play like this... I mean racing line? Stability? lel

But it will help you pass.

Tinyt69, if you wanted an easy game then maybe Lego is right up your street. If the game was easy nobody would play it. All of the licenes are achievable, you just need practice. If you think these are hard, then GT3 APEX would have been way to much for you.

There are worse cars than the old sow! She isn't very pretty & she isn't very graceful, she is strong as a bull. Brake early, & power out of the corners. I'm a lousy driver, & I managed to get gold. That doesn't mean I would waste any credits on that old pig. Herding the old sow around that track will make you remember every corner. I learned to actually like that track...

The key is to control the power and to keep a neat and tidy line through the corners.

Early on the brakes and release the brakes before you turn for maximum front end grip. Gradually increase throttle as you exit the corner, as too much power will cause severe understeer.

Back