GT4 Photo Travel Location Returns In GT Sport

This is getting stranger and stranger. PD obviously does not know what direction they want to go with GTS
Wasn't GTS going to focus on racing and competitions and not a be like a classical GT game?
Man PD has no clue what game they want to make, they are lost.

Last edited:
This is getting stranger and stranger. PD obviously do not know what direction they want to go with GTS
Wasn't GTS going to focus on racing and competitions and not a be like a classical GT game?
Man PD has no clue what game they want to make, they are lost.

Couldn't have said it better myself, FIA licence, VGT and now this its abit of everything all mushed together in the hopes it'll be a system seller.

I feel like Sony told PD to make GTS fully compatible with PSVR, and thats what caused the delay.
Or maybe the 1000 scapes are causing the delay, or FIA online racing licence fell through, and now they have to rebuild a traditional GT game.

I just want GT on PS4, please make it happen soon PD!

I feel like Sony told PD to make GTS fully compatible with PSVR, and thats what caused the delay.
Or maybe the 1000 scapes are causing the delay, or FIA online racing licence fell through, and now they have to rebuild a traditional GT game.

I just want GT on PS4, please make it happen soon PD!

+1

I believe there's something big going on that PD isn't telling us, so that's why the delay is taking so long.

Cracking news, always liked the photo locations in GT4, of which there were many, good to see at least on of them back. But who know's whether they'll be any more old GT4 locations added 💡.

No doubt we'll see Isle of Man and Pikes Peak time attack tracks in this eSport focused PvP race game next. :banghead:

Yea why not, would be great to seem them included regardless, certainly add to the track-list :lol:.

I can't help but think the time and effort spent on superficial features such as would be better spent on the mechanical/technical aspects of the game. You know, so we can have as little to complain as possible. :)

Back