Gran Turismo Sport Closed Beta Coming March 17: First the US, Then EU Region

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 5,235 comments
So american gamers finally get some love. Hope we get the beta sooner here in U.K. rather than later.

Last edited:
ONLY US?!

Wow. PD even manages to 🤬 up a Beta announcement. Well, time to create a US PSN account then.
Looks like the second beta will be for EU later:confused:
"Während sich der Umfang der BETA vergrößert, werden diejenigen, die sich angemeldet oder direkt eine E-Mail erhalten haben, dafür ausgewählt, an der zweiten Phase der geschlossenen BETA teilzunehmen. Es wird nur eine begrenzte Anzahl an Plätzen geben – solltet ihr es also nicht in Phase 2 schaffen, dann bleibt dran, um im Vorfeld der Veröffentlichung mehr über weitere künftige BETA-Aktivitäten zu erfahren!"
https://blog.de.playstation.com/2017/03/09/gran-turismo-sport-kndigt-geschlossene-beta-an/

Is it for everyone or is it a selection of people.

And yeah, I hope its not only for the US because that is...

As far as I know being a beta tester means that you can give some feedback to developer. Is it true? If can then you guys here who selected as beta testers should give PD some advice :lol: Make sure they not making us worried again in the future :D

Looks like the second beta will be for EU later:confused:
"Während sich der Umfang der BETA vergrößert, werden diejenigen, die sich angemeldet oder direkt eine E-Mail erhalten haben, dafür ausgewählt, an der zweiten Phase der geschlossenen BETA teilzunehmen. Es wird nur eine begrenzte Anzahl an Plätzen geben – solltet ihr es also nicht in Phase 2 schaffen, dann bleibt dran, um im Vorfeld der Veröffentlichung mehr über weitere künftige BETA-Aktivitäten zu erfahren!"
https://blog.de.playstation.com/2017/03/09/gran-turismo-sport-kndigt-geschlossene-beta-an/
Hm. Signed up for the European link Dionisiy posted earlier as well.

Despite the delays, I am really looking forward to this. For some, the Tag Heuer announcement may be small, but in reality, it shows how serious Kaz and PD are taking this game. And with Tag Heuer timing, I'm guessing the frame rate must be silky smooth.

I think this has the potential to rival iRacing, given the anount of support the franchise has. And I think Assetto Corsa and Project CARS have really pushed this game to improve significantly.

A very good time to be a motorsport fan

Not interested in any Beta but I will be interested impressions regarding damage model and sounds etc.

Wonder what track(s) will be included ?

Come on, guys. It's not US only, it's US first.
As the BETA begins to increase in size, those who have signed up within the PlayStation Europe forum or received a direct e-mail will be selected to participate in Phase 2 of the closed BETA. Spaces will be limited so, if you don’t get into Phase 2, make sure you stay tuned for future BETA activities in the run-up to launch!
Just wait a bit more and you'll get your beta.

On offical Polish PlayStation's FB page they shared the info, and told people that they can sign up. So are they wrong or what?

Why is it limited spaces; I don't care about playing online with anyone but just test the damn game already!!

1 car/ 1 track = :)

Should have been an open beta. They should also have at least added another new track or 2 rather than give Brands Hatch, Big Willow and Tokyo Expressway again.

By the way, this "Daily Workout" thing is pretty cool. I hope there will be more daily challenges.
i13di7FMTASOhG.jpg

Back