Project Scorpio Will Have an Internal PSU and 4K/60 FPS Game DVR

But....Does it have Gran Turismo SPORT?!!
:odd:

:lol::lol::lol:
Nope.... When scorpio will be launched there will be:

Forza Motorsport 5
Forza Motorsport 6
Forza Motorsport 7
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Horizon 3
Project C.A.R.S
Project C.A.R.S 2
Assetto Corsa
Sebastian Loeb Rally
Dirt Rally
Dirt4
F1 2015
F1 2016
F1 2017

The question is....Will be GT Sport already launched before scorpio, Forza 7,Pcars 2, dirt4 and F1 2017????:gtpflag::lol::lol::lol:

Nope.... When scorpio will be launched there will be:

Forza Motorsport 5
Forza Motorsport 6
Forza Motorsport 7
Forza Horizon 2
Forza Horizon 3
Project C.A.R.S
Project C.A.R.S 2
Assetto Corsa
Sebastian Loeb Rally
Dirt Rally
Dirt4
F1 2015
F1 2016
F1 2017

The question is....Will be GT Sport already launched before scorpio, Forza 7,Pcars 2, dirt4 and F1 2017????:gtpflag::lol::lol::lol:
and that's exactly what i see coming,by the time gt sport comes out,the content aka car list,they'll be surpassed by all that what you mentioned,when they only have 1 lamborghini and other games like asseto corsa have 5 or more i have reason to be worried that when gt sport comes out it'll dissapoint,my gut feeling especially after the closed beta announcement is that it might look pretty but content wise it'll be light and underwhelming,i just have that feeling that won't go away.

Internal PSU doesn't really change anything. You setup the console once, find a place to put the power brick behind the TV and you never see it again. Literally makes no difference to me if it's internal or external.

Not only that, there are genuine advantages to having an external supply. I understand the yearning for wanting an internal unit as that has several advantages as well, but it's only ever really viewed from an aesthetic perspective.

"4K/60 FPS Game DVR"

This really has nothing to do with native 4k games let alone games running @60fps. One (no, not the xbox one) can upscale 720p 25FPS to 4k 60FPS for streaming. They are just dropping numbers. Sony is no better though..

I just hope that saved clips can be exported to USB. To get anything off of the Xbox One, you need to upload it to Upload Studio, which puts quite the strain on non-fibre broadband connections. That issue would get exponentially worse with 4k60 content.

The XboxDVR workflow suits me. Saves the extra step of exporting to USB on the PS3, adding them to my folders on my Mac and then uploading to Flickr. I have 100mb plus Virgin though, so speed isn't really an issue I face.

Not only that, there are genuine advantages to having an external supply. I understand the yearning for wanting an internal unit as that has several advantages as well, but it's only ever really viewed from an aesthetic perspective.

Exactly. My hope that when it does release the equivalent red ring of death won't return, but it likely will if they're going for something compact. Overheating is a real issue. These consoles never come with enough cooling

This reminds me of the announcement that the XBox One would record free to air TV and I thought the original discussions were of a 1080p Game DVR that then got downgraded to 720p before launch...

Hopefully what this guy is saying is legit. If some more information is given about the hardware next week, E3 could be used to showcase the games and other software running on the Scorpio.

Back