No Forza Horizon 3 Car Pack This Week, Second Expansion Details Coming This Month

NO WAY!

One of my pictures gets featured in an article? I've been dreaming of this happening since GT5 came out! :lol:

Regarding the news: I'll be perfectly fine if it's only Porsche (since this would be the first Forza game I own that has Porsche content), but I would hopefully like to see more than just a big car pack. Still, I'm excited to see what's next!

I'm excited to see what Forza brings this month. Not to hate on the last expansion, but I feel the map was a bit lackluster. Beautiful, yes, but the whole event system was a bit weird. Not much replay value for me at least (haven't finished it yet though).

And I love that Turn10/Playground use the word "soon" in a very proper and truthful way ;)

I knew it would be Porsche ages ago, I still hope it isn't a Porsche expansion. We had Porsche last horizon and I've had both Porsche expansions. Do something different like a Volkswagen dlc; like where's Volkswagen this Forza?

i guess....they wil announce Porsche Expansion for FH3 with the Announcment for FM7 will be include Porsche at D1 and maybe the new 911 GT3 RS or the 2017 LMP1 car wil be the hero car of FM7.

i guess....they wil announce Porsche Expansion for FH3 with the Announcment for FM7 will be include Porsche at D1 and maybe the new 911 GT3 RS or the 2017 LMP1 car wil be the hero car of FM7.
The GT3RS is slated to be in FH3's Porsche pack, so I don't think they'd use that as the hero car.

Will be interesting to see what this expansion is!

I'm excited for more content, FH3 has been a fantastic game for me so I'm excited to see it get more support.

I also think one fact people are forgetting is that this expansion is valued at $20, not $10 like the Porsche expansion for FH2. They need to create the extra value in some way, what that is anybodies guess.

If it's Porsche (which it probably is) I hope to god they were smart enough to have RWB's in it so that it's atleast a slightly bit different.

I hope it's not the same ol' tired Porsche line-up from FH2 and FM6.

Guess what? It is!

If it's Porsche (which it probably is) I hope to god they were smart enough to have RWB's in it so that it's atleast a slightly bit different.

You can bet on RWB being in the game in the Porsche expansion, alongside Magnus Walker in some form.

Assuming we're getting an Expansion announcement soon, I hope it will provide us with new roads and race routes. If it's anything like the Forza Horizon 2 Porsche Expansion it would just be a glorified Car Pack and that doesn't interest me one bit.

I don't need cars, I need something to do with them :)

You can bet on RWB being in the game in the Porsche expansion, alongside Magnus Walker in some form.

As much as I'd like to bet on that, you never know what stupid idea T10/PG will do. I figured the classic Skylines would have some sort of old Liberty Walk/Overfender kit, but they didn't.

As much as I'd like to bet on that, you never know what stupid idea T10/PG will do. I figured the classic Skylines would have some sort of old Liberty Walk/Overfender kit, but they didn't.

The thing is, if they wanted RWB in the game, this is the perfect time to do it. We know that RWB is at bare minimum in the pipe, if the listing in the game's credits is to be believed.

Best case scenario, to earn bonus points from the fan base in what is sure to be a very busy year for the genre, is for Porsches (at least the ones we've seen a few times already on this generation) to be free.

Luckily! They're classics, and I still don't understand the appeal in weighing them down with the sort of overstyled kits that would make Veilside blush.

Okay, admittedly, the KPGC desperately needs a track width fix. :(

Best case scenario, to earn bonus points from the fan base in what is sure to be a very busy year for the genre, is for Porsches (at least the ones we've seen a few times already on this generation) to be free.

Won't happen. Microsoft wants the cash, so you'll buy the Porsche expansion for $20 and like it!

Won't happen. Microsoft wants the cash, so you'll buy the Porsche expansion for $20 and like it!

There were the two free Porkers in FH2, and the free tracks in FM5 (though that needed it). Ditto the free Mazda/Honda mini-packs in each respective title.

T10 hasn't been as generous since, though I guess the approach has just changed: there were a bunch of free unicorns in FM6, and the number of new-to-game cars in FH3 from either Forzathon or Barn Finds has been commendable.

There were the two free Porkers in FH2, and the free tracks in FM5 (though that needed it). Ditto the free Mazda/Honda mini-packs in each respective title.

T10 hasn't been as generous since, though I guess the approach has just changed: there were a bunch of free unicorns in FM6, and the number of new-to-game cars in FH3 from either Forzathon or Barn Finds has been commendable.

That's the thing, they have been giving free content via Forzathons and Barn Finds, so by that margin, T10 has done it's good deed. I just seriously doubt Microsoft would be willing to simply offer a massive expansion pack for free, especially considering the dire straits they are in with regards to the Xbox brand.

NO WAY!

One of my pictures gets featured in an article? I've been dreaming of this happening since GT5 came out! :lol:

Regarding the news: I'll be perfectly fine if it's only Porsche (since this would be the first Forza game I own that has Porsche content), but I would hopefully like to see more than just a big car pack. Still, I'm excited to see what's next!
NICE PICTURE

I knew it would be Porsche ages ago, I still hope it isn't a Porsche expansion. We had Porsche last horizon and I've had both Porsche expansions. Do something different like a Volkswagen dlc; like where's Volkswagen this Forza?

You know, that's actually pretty odd. We have just about every manufacturer from Volkswagen AG but Volkswagen itself. In fact, I can't think of a racing game that had Audi and/or Porsche that didn't also have at least ONE VW.

Maybe the pack isn't just Porsche, but a Volkswagen AG expansion in general? That would be pretty cool. Maybe even a Skoda or two!

Sorry if I'm being pessimistic about the game right now, but I don't expect anything more than the FH2/FM6 Porsches... I hope they prove me wrong.

You know, that's actually pretty odd. We have just about every manufacturer from Volkswagen AG but Volkswagen itself. In fact, I can't think of a racing game that had Audi and/or Porsche that didn't also have at least ONE VW.

Maybe the pack isn't just Porsche, but a Volkswagen AG expansion in general? That would be pretty cool. Maybe even a Skoda or two!

Won't happen. Nobody really knows why VW isn't in the game, but it's been theorized that it was due to Dieselgate and wanting to shutter itself from the public eye. That's why they probably killed the Audi LMP problem as well, especially considering they already had Porsche setting WEC alight.

This just showed up on the forums:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst94822_Porsches-new-car-pack.aspx

Wiktimbu
17855512_1516398318395005_3470056117598484007_o.jpg

Back