New GT Sport Track Revealed in PlayStation Commercial (UPDATE in OP)

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 169 comments

Wardez

Not Hotdog
Staff Emeritus
United States
Las Vegas UTC-8
Wardez
Wardez
MOD EDIT (04.12.17) - The tracks have been officially announced, see this thread for more!

Is this a track we haven't seen yet in the new PS4 price point promo?

Screenshot_2017-04-09-14-51-07.png

Looks Alps-y.

Thanks to frogmanlego on PSN for the heads up!

Last edited by a moderator:
All this time I thought Brands Hatch Indy and the Nurb were the only tracks in the game

Likewise.

Months gone by it became gradually easier to overlook the thirteen tracks to be revealed as we became ever more accustomed to the same six or so.

Yeah, I'm thinking fictional track too @sems4arsenal .

Cap would be amazing though!

Yea, as a fair few have said, best guess would be it's fictional (not that it's an issue of course).

But if by if some huge surprise it was El Capitan, well.........:drool:
However, as much I'd love a dream return, I'm not going to get my hopes up or get too hyped about it (or at least I'll try not too :lol:).

Last edited:
Wonder if this little clip ties into the whole Beta Phase 2 deal, as well as larini's involvement in any capacity within GT Sport

Last edited:
Eiger Nordwand 2.0 lol, or El Capitan with a bigger more detailed pitlane, could even be Grand Valley since they haven't updated the track since the PS2 days.

In an unrelated note, they PD should redo Trial Mountain with fully animated monkey and loch ness monster. And detail that bloody huge tree with vines and leaves

My guess that it's going to be a new track altogether, they could be just remodling some of the original tracks, and then putting them in a future game or a later update. It's probably not my 2 previous guesses since the scenery isnt the same. Have we looked at real tracks with similar scenery?

Back