New GT Sport Track Revealed in PlayStation Commercial (UPDATE in OP)

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 169 comments
You're not alone it seems.

Quite make sense. It could be the latest version of Red Rock Valley since the grass on the banking curves seems pretty match after I take a look at this pic :

maxresdefault.jpg

And there are some buildings too. They could do some changes and relocated the trackside layout to fit with today standard, considering the original looks outdated :

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Could be this or else, just a simple theory here.

Oooooh I really think it is El Capitan!!!

I hope it is El Capitan at least, I loved that track so much and it would look amazing with the new graphics!

Sorry but I ran laps around El Capitan in GT4 to see if I could match it to the picture. It isn't the Cap. Sad as it's my favourite fantasy track but that's that. :banghead:

Oooooh I really think it is El Capitan!!!

I hope it is El Capitan at least, I loved that track so much and it would look amazing with the new graphics!
Red Rock Valley is about the 'second mystery'.
The "El Capitan Case" still open...

Because of the Seattle Short rumor back in May, this could hint classic tracks, redesigned perhaps?

The rumored tracks are also in the top 10 suggestions and Kaz once said he's looking to make the top 50 cars but maybe the top 10 tracks too?

I'm wondering if the name is on the apron much Northern Isle (assuming its not a sponsor), might tell us something.

Back