PlayStation Will Be Sponsoring 2017 Pride in London

If LBGT sport will be there, will the new track DLC be rainbow road? Just a quick edit. I am not gay and nor will I ever be.

Last edited:
I'm so glad to see this thread littered with puns and jokes instead of the filth it's attracted on social media.

Why, in all the years we've been doing this, would you expect anything less from a group of people that asks what an article is about when the answer is often in the title?

My expectations for social media interaction is nil. :P

@calvins48 I've been meaning to say this all day: that excerpt is cheeky. :lol:

Given the recent events, this makes me worried, especially after the incident in Orlando last year. I just hope this goes off without a hitch and everyone stays safe and sound.

Given the recent events, this makes me worried, especially after the incident in Orlando last year. I just hope this goes off without a hitch and everyone stays safe and sound.

Yeah these ISIS chaps don't exactly embrace gayness.
Makes me want to attend even more though! I know I'm not allowed to swear on here, but **** them.

Also if GTS misses it's release date, they're sure to claim responsibility.

Was that on topic enough? :)

Let's demolish some stereotypes. Some LGBTs like cars and racing games. Can't wait to create a Pride livery in GT Sport.

Yes they do, all walks of people like cars and car games. I'm a bit out of the loop on GT, last one I played was GT5, but if GTS is gets a livery editor, that would be a great move for PD, it's been a requested feature for years.

Why, in all the years we've been doing this, would you expect anything less from a group of people that asks what an article is about when the answer is often in the title?

My expectations for social media interaction is nil. :P

@calvins48 I've been meaning to say this all day: that excerpt is cheeky. :lol:

Wasn't mine! Kyle gets the credit for that one! :lol:

Yeah these ISIS chaps don't exactly embrace gayness.
Makes me want to attend even more though! I know I'm not allowed to swear on here, but **** them.

Also if GTS misses it's release date, they're sure to claim responsibility.

Was that on topic enough? :)

They kill people in their religion if they are gay.

[...]Can't wait to create a Pride livery in GT Sport.

A while ago I saw a video teaching how to make a rainbow color in Forza, and I LOVED IT! It looks awesome. It's not just rainbow stripes, the car has a red/green color shift, and a light blue gradient at the front and back, which fades as it goes to the middle, which mixes with both the red and green depending on angle to form the colors.
I made it in Forza 3 to try it out, and also in Midnight Club L.A.

It was't really this one, but it's pretty similar (except the one I saw was with a light blue gradient, and both at the back and front):

I just hope we have gradients in GT Sport.

While I appreciate the sentiment of celebrating the LGBT community (I'm bi), am I the only one here who thinks that every company doing the rainbow logo thing is... pandering? Sure, there are probably tons of LGBT people working for these companies and this is an opportunity to celebrate them, but it feels like they are only doing this for exposure and to just get customers, nothing else. It all feels a bit shallow to me.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

With all the respect for all the LGBT people out there, I think there's way more important issues that should get the attention of game developers than the same old homosexual pride, gay rights and stuff like that.
I know there's still a lot of injustice towards gay people around the world but on the other hand the world today is way more open and supportive than ever before.
Cancer keeps growing, kids keep getting killed in never-ending wars, global pollution is making us sick and 1 in 3 kids born with ADD or autism. Suicide rates amongst teenagers keep growing as fast as unemployment and corruption so I really think that rainbows and little ponys should be pushed far behind.

Back