US Gran Turismo Sport Website Gets an Interesting Update

A quick look at the cars reveals that the Bugatti VGT in it's 641hp trim has a stability rating of 10/10, while the Audi R18, presumably a competitor given the specs, has a stability rating of 6.4/10. Makes sense.

Last edited:
A quick look at the cars reveals that the Veyron in it's 641hp trim has a stability rating of 10/10, while the Audi R18, presumably a competitor given the specs, has a stability rating of 6.4/10. Makes sense.

What you mean is the Bugatti VGT right? Because there is no Veyron on site from what I have seen. Just want to clarify though.

...and to think, all this was to be ready last November. Too much sake being handed around the office me thinks...

Since the graphs match the trailer, this website must have been ready since mid 2016 or something, waiting to go online. :lol:

Yet it looks like it was made in 2001. Horrible visual language to me.

And not a correction or anything, but I'm relieved that's Playstation's Gran Turismo Sport website. Gran Turismo's GT Sport page still looks like not a P.O.D. cd inlet, thankfully.

upload_2017-6-14_5-21-36.png

Closer look at the new Lexus RC-F Gr.4 class, i would assume that the Lexus Gr.3 would be this or this but i'm not sure yet.
I wonder how it would handle compared to the other cars in the class. Since GTR's and 4C's are still seems to be dominating this class in the beta but of course that will probably change. Also is it me or the livery reminds me of the Lexus IS CCS-R?

IS-F-CCS-R-011.jpg

As for the site, it isn't bad but i hope they don't take out the other one on the Gran Turismo Site which IMO looks better in design wise than this new one.

It seems plenty of pages are locked, wonder how some of them would look like. Meanwhile the UK and UAE sites seems to still have the older layout:
upload_2017-6-14_5-33-47.png

A quick look at the cars reveals that the Bugatti VGT in it's 641hp trim has a stability rating of 10/10, while the Audi R18, presumably a competitor given the specs, has a stability rating of 6.4/10. Makes sense.
I don't know if those stats are just there to look cool or if they're real, but I thought the Bugatti was AWD? That could go some way towards the stability rating. But I think those are either place holders or just random numbers. They're totally off if the R18 is nowhere near the stability level.

That Horse Thief Mile track looks cool. I'm jealous about GTSport getting a well made version. In fact, I miss Big Willow too.

I watched that new video from the new US website. I was surprised to hear them admit the part about car collecting in their previous version(s). Okay, so it's all about the sport of motor racing. That's cool...It appears Gran Turismo is all about serious business now. And then I see all the pretend, make-believe cars. :rolleyes:

It does look kind of cool - how you join a particular manufacturer's team and race for them, in that particular game mode. That's pretty neat, in my opinion. Unfortunately, if I were to play GTSport, the three manufacturers that I would most like to race for aren't available. In no particular order: Lamborghini, BMW and Porsche. :(

Hey...the way I look at it, at least GTSport fans now know that they'll have this game on their PS4's before December 31st, 2017...and I'm sure it's going to be something like early to mid November. So, about 5 months and you guys will be good to go. 👍

I don't know if those stats are just there to look cool or if they're real, but I thought the Bugatti was AWD? That could go some way towards the stability rating. But I think those are either place holders or just random numbers. They're totally off if the R18 is nowhere near the stability level.
It could well be a mistake or a placeholder. The other numbers sort of seemed to make sense for the other cars relative to each other. But it might be some sort of compensation in grip levels for the Bugatti because it won't have anything close to the high speed aero advantage a full blown LM car would have. They could be offsetting that aero advantage with overall grip(stability) levels for BoP purposes.

Back