Project CARS 2 E3 2017 Showcase: "The Largest Track Roster of Any Racing Game on Consoles"

In addition, the game will notify presenters if there’s a close battle on track, letting them quickly focus on it

I thought this was an interesting little tid bit at the end of the write-up. First I have read about this.

In addition, the game will notify presenters if there’s a close battle on track, letting them quickly focus on it

I thought this was an interesting little tid bit at the end of the write-up. First I have read about this.
Yes this is interesting, and i would like to see it go one step further and have the game notify of potential infringements to help with race control. The controller would either need an instant replay function to view the incident to make a call on the spot, or the game should put the notification into an incident log that can be indexed to the replay file for post race review.

I hope the REAL Suzuka comes to pCARS 2...
Not very likely, the track owner want a huge pile of goldbars for the license. That's why we haven't seen it in resent games, too expensive.
There was a quote from Ian Bell somewhere about it a while back.

Yes this is interesting, and i would like to see it go one step further and have the game notify of potential infringements to help with race control. The controller would either need an instant replay function to view the incident to make a call on the spot, or the game should put the notification into an incident log that can be indexed to the replay file for post race review.

This, might get me back into some serious sim-racing again, instead of racing AI an hour or two each month.

Back