Is Mercedes About to Reveal a Convertible Maybach?

Well it won't be a production ready model for sure, it will be a concept. Mercedes always does amazing concept cars, especially convertibles. However if there ever is a convertible Maybach in the showrooms it will very likely be just an S Class Cabriolet with the Maybach extras bolted to it like the saloon model. I very much doubt Mercedes will ever go down the bespoke Maybach route again after the disaster it was the first time.

mercedes-maybach-vision-6-cabrio-render-1.jpg

Or stay where you are, I'll just keep on going anyway.

"The peasant resistant clear coat is a mere fourty-thousand dollar option, Sir"

Side note: those wheels look like something you'd find in a Rocket League crate.

Well it won't be a production ready model for sure, it will be a concept. Mercedes always does amazing concept cars, especially convertibles. However if there ever is a convertible Maybach in the showrooms it will very likely be just an S Class Cabriolet with the Maybach extras bolted to it like the saloon model. I very much doubt Mercedes will ever go down the bespoke Maybach route again after the disaster it was the first time.
An S Class Cab Maybach was unveiled last year and is already available.

Nothing crazy as you noted; it's basically the saloon extras on a convertible. Starts around $200,000.

The original SW38 was a thing of utter beauty though :)

Back