Video Takes Us Inside the Development of Project CARS 2's Soundtrack

This is important to me, I always loved the relaxing menu music in GT, the trance in Forza, and Baysted delivered bigtime in Project Cars 1. The opening soundtrack is incredible.
I asked Ian Bell about this earlier in the year in the Q&A forum.
If I remember correctly he also said the fantastic womans voice singing is Baysteds wife.

XXI
This is important to me, I always loved the relaxing menu music in GT, the trance in Forza, and Baysted delivered bigtime in Project Cars 1. The opening soundtrack is incredible.
I asked Ian Bell about this earlier in the year in the Q&A forum.
If I remember correctly he also said the fantastic womans voice singing is Baysteds wife.

This is one of my all-time favorite trailer for a car pack DLC (from any racing game) and the song used for it (together with the highland theme map) certainly delivered in atmosphere!

That song got so much positive feedback they actually re-recorded it to make it available for purchase. I bought it on iTunes as soon as I found out it was available. :)

Ironically I'm not that much of a fan of the PCARS 1 theme song (the one from the menus) since it has some way too loud parts that sound cheap (the synthesizer electric guitar part). Luckily for PCARS 2 the menu sound is not as loud, absolutely amazing song there though. :)

I also really like the Dirt 4 menu track, it's very soothing, not too loud and not too quiet either.

Thought I'd just point this out.

Mass Effect 2 Suicide Mission Score:

Project Cars 2 Score:

Latest Posts

Back