Jaguar Introduces Sayer, the Steering Wheel of the Future

Is that a steering wheel? Looks more like a piece of art. A beautiful piece of art.

The AI part is less attractive. Many scientists have expressed their concern when it comes to AI.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like it would make a very good steering wheel if it doesn't attach at the center so that it would rotate properly. Unless it's supposed to be like an airplane's flight controller, then... ugh, I need to stop thinking about this, it just gets more ridiculous the longer I try to make sense of it.

And yes I know it's just a thinkpiece concept and isn't going to ever actually be a real thing, but still.

I couldn't help but feel this would have been cooler if Jaguar would have made the same mistake I made 9,000 times and call it the "Slayer".

And I still can't get over the fact they completely negated the fact nearly everyone owns a smartphone and by 2040 probably everyone will own whatever the next thing to replace smartphones is.

LOL, Joey. I literaly began crackin up...
Finally, there’s the issue with AI. We’ve seen 2001: A Space Odyssey enough to know...
Yeah, what l had forgotten was that the Planet can go as dark as l do often ;)
Also, Jaguar, maybe, went 'next tech' SatBrick instead of doing R and D for a whole concept car. Or maybe the wheel is a car?

Latest Posts

Back