Five Things We're Looking Forward to in Project CARS 2

controls, ai, sound, graphics, real sim, more cars more tracks, ui and online stability and easy online setup.
As long as that is great then all nothing else matters

1. Physics improvements & refinements to analog stick steering
  2. Improved/OEM setups for cars, meaning roadcars are accurate
  3. Both new and old tracks with the physics improvements, particularly the RX circuits
  4. LiveTrack 3.0 and winter weather, seasonal scenery
  5. New cars and better divisions into classes
The physics are a big thing but the setups are also nearly as important. I'm not sure any game has recreated the actual suspension specs of roadcars very accurately besides Enthusia, which could make two cars with similar power/weight and the same drivetrain layout feel subtly different. I'm relieved to not be left with only "track day" setups or rough generic setups that are left to the player to fix.

My Top 5 Things i'm looking forward to the most :D

1 Coyne IndyCar
2 Bentley Continental GT3
3 PhotoMode to photograph the Bentley Continental GT3 and Coyne IndyCar
4 The New Tracks to drive the Bentley Continental GT3 and Coyne IndyCar
5 LiveTrack 3.0 Cant wait to drive the Bentley Continental GT3 and Coyne IndyCar in snow on Circuit de 24h du Mans

:embarrassed::embarrassed:
Adjusted for mine.

Seen some good reviews but DF lay into it and it is somewhat stable 60fps on PS4 Pro and instant replays are locked to 30 no matter the system for whatever magical reason and they look horrible from the video I saw from DF. The game is nice looking for the most part probably the least good looking out of the console racers coming out this season. The weather looks sweet and once again Project Cars is the only next gen game sporting dynamic weather and time of day across all courses. Should be fun but I'll await more in depth from GTP before I make a final judgement on whether I get it sooner rather than later.

Top five I'm looking forward to

1 improved wheel ffb
2 improved wheel ffb
3 career mode
4 live track 3.0
5 the license system(clean racer)

Looking forward to some clean online racing.

1. Proper/ customisable multi class racing.
2. Pit crew animation/ manual pit stop and manual warm up lap
3. New cars (particularly gt3)
4. New tracks
5. Live track 3.0

1. All those tracks
2. Dynamic time and weather
3. multi-class racing + rallycross
4. E-sports
5. Setup fine tuning

(no particular order)

My Top 5 Things i'm looking forward to the most :D

1 P1 GTR
2 P1 GTR
3 PhotoMode to photograph The P1 GTR
4 The New Tracks to drive the P1 GTR in
5 LiveTrack 3.0 Cant wait to drive the P1 GTR in snow on Circuit de 24h du Mans

:embarrassed::embarrassed:
Spa in the rain... The Widowmaker!!!!
I've driven both in AC...
Cant wait to drive them in the rain

1. Prototypes (LMP3, LMP2 and LMP1)
2. Career Mode
3. Lamborghini GT3 and Super Trofeo
4. Audi R8 LMS
5. Proper Multi-class racing

1) improvements of existing content (controller handling, tire & drivetrain model, car audio, 3D trees and backgrounds, laser scanned Nordschleife, ...)
2) live track 3.0 (including seasons)
3) proper multi-class racing
4) revamped career mode
5) new cars and tracks (especially Algarve!)
6) rallycross and ice surface racing

Yes that's 6 and I already compressed it a bit. Deal with it! :)

The top 5 for me are:
1. Improved near, on and over the limit handling model.
2. Improved default car setups.
3. Improved hand controller implementation - hopefully friends who use hand controllers will enjoy PC2 and race with me this time.
4. Successful RX implementation - particularly the transition from tarmac to dirt and back.
5. Improved / expanded hosting options - not sure how I could host a successful online RX meeting if this is unchanged from PC1.

Already heard good reports about some of the above, but looking forward to trying the game out myself asap.

The things/features that have peaked my interest in PC2, in order from most to least.

1. Tracks

2. Physics, Default Setups, and Controller Handling improvements.

3. Dynamic Seasons, and weather

4. Various road surfaces and offroad/Rally race types.

5. Live Track effects and wear on off-road surfaces, bringing dirt onto paved surfaces from off-track, and all of it's other physically & aesthetically dynamic features.

I did even know some of these features were in.

Grouping with like playing drivers, camera changes for races and the tuning manager are all tremendous.

Those features, along with the Ian Bell interview on SpottheOzzie (6 hours, I think, with a brief rest in the middle) have put me over the top.

I am going to support SMS with a purchase.

Back