ZZZ's GTS Gallery | Amore | 16 Jan

• Thread starter zzz_pt
  • 90 comments
OMG :bowdown: You are the best! Really want to see if someone make this livery and turns out you did it! Brings me a nostalgic feel when I was playing a Sega Super GT arcade (Scud Race in my country) blasting through with my favorite car, the Gulf McLaren F1 GTR. Thank you! :D Can't wait to see the rest of it 👍

I'm only a happy chap ^^ I'm perfectly aware of the fact that some people will do better stuff than me. But I like the kind words. I hope to keep the livery for the full game.

Looks like someone has been a busy boy. 👍

GPR
Gees how much time do you have!? Making some great stuff, looks like you've got your livery skills in check. Both look great, although I do prefer the classic light blue orange Gulf combo myself, but I agree it is and will be overdone. Your version it still nice though. 👍

Yes, I have all the time at the moment which happily or not, coincided with the GTS release. :) Each livery takes around 2 to 3 hours atm because I'm still trying to get used to the flow of the camera / buttons.

I might try to do the classic one since it would only take a few minutes to chance the colors and "save as" another livery.

Oh yes, GT photographers meet again! Happy to read all these well known member names!
Thanks Ricardo for your presentation of the wonderful new picture world of GTS. Your shots are unveiling what most of us may have expected: perfection and brilliance. And hopefully a lot of surprise! Looking forward to meet you and all the other old guys (old = GT4-5-6 experienced) in future photodiode competitions.

Welcome Raphaele! Also looking forward for the competitions and to see all the amazing stuff people will come out with. Some of you (you know who you are) are already doing it.

Already off to a great start. Great work.

Thank you Sir. I'm curious to know if you'll be playing GTS too. You're one of those I'd like to see new stuff from.

I swear you make me want to get back into using Lightroom. Once I get my new laptop, I'll definitely get back to using it.

Lr is great and easy indeed. :D Go get it.

Awesome work on the liveries. Did you create them all in game?

Yep. All made with the livery feature from the demo.

Beautiful!

Awesome shots as usual.

Thank you all for your feedback guys! :cheers:

Now, the rest of the McLaren shots...

...​

All three superb shots. My fav is shot 2. Exellente! 👍

Still 2-3 hours for those liveries isn't bad at all. I was trying to do a livery last night before the demo ended and took me like 2 hours just to get 1/4 of the way there, lol. I tend to be meticulous, but slow.

Looks like the demo is extended for another day, yay! Still don't think I'll have the livery finished though. :indiff:

Last edited:
The liveries on the Mclaren and 4C are superb, well done. Overall great photos so far. As usual top compositions. 👍

Welcome Nicolas. :) Thank you very much.

GPR
All three superb shots. My fav is shot 2. Exellente! 👍

Still 2-3 hours for those liveries isn't bad at all. I was trying to do a livery last night before the demo ended and took me like 2 hours just to get 1/4 of the way there, lol. I tend to be meticulous, but slow.

Looks like the demo is extended for another day, yay! Still don't think I'll have the livery finished though. :indiff:

Yes, it can take a while, especially if you're thinking about what you wanna do on the spot. ^^ If you already know what to do and plan in advance, you get it done faster. :) Also, did the second version of the GULF MaLaren. ^^ I like it.

The quality is insane! I really love the lights in the first one and the livery is so perfect.
Cheers :cheers:

Thank you Max :) And welcome to my gallery ofc.

Found out that if you only have 1 car but want to take a shot with 2 different liveries you can take a shot on a scape with one livery then change liveries, go to your gallery, chose that shot that you just took, press triangle and "go to scape" (or something like that). Then, you'll have the car with your previous livery and you can "add another car" and chose exactly the same car but with the second livery. Then, just play around with them. You can do it with 3 as well.

Oh, and I won a Bugatti VGT today (10th car)!

So here's the other GULF twin (this livery is shared, if you wanna pick it up):

Twins

:cheers:

Last edited:
Amazing stuff! Really love these McLarens!!

Out of this world composition and livery work. Congrats.

Sick work @zzz_pt Keep it up!

Must... resist..... Your liveries are great, but man, that first shot of the two Mclarens is something else. If you keep doing this, I have a feeling I'm going to be pretty broke next month!

Thank you for passing by and leaving a comment guys!. :) Glad you like them.

@ImaRobot I'm happy to tease you :lol: If you don't want to resist, don't come here in the next couple of days because I have stuff I'll be putting up. ^^

I just can't stop taking my eyes off this shot. Now what did I feel when such a shot was first viewed. Well my mind entered into a state of euphoria. :D

Hey! Thank you @Pebb for passing by. That shot is a weird combination haha. A shiny, new, modern McLaren race car at full speed among the ruins. I'm glad you liked it.

A Day out in the City

more coming soon

As a huge fan of old Bugattis, I can only approve this update. The lighting and composition in the 2nd shot is perfect.

Great Captures @zzz_pt The lighting and compositions are very well done, I also really like your Livery work. I can't wait to do my own liveries on the full game soon now I have had practice on the demo.

I look forward to many more. :cheers:

Back