GT Sport FIA Championship Pre-Season Starts November 4

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 35 comments
  • 8,426 views
There, they’ll receive the newly-minted GT FIA trophy, alongside professional race car drivers.
raw.gif
 
I hope to hear more about this soon. I'm wondering if it's just going to be 30 people racing or if there's going to be a lot of qualifying races throughout the season were more people can be involved. Otherwise, I'm hoping that they have other side races and events on weekends. And they better put in a gosh-darn RX7... sorry side tangent.

I can't wait to get really good again :-)
 
Soooo, more car choices in the 30 marques? If I want to choose Daihatsu, how does that work? There needs to be a notification on those sites, for "key words". ;)
 
what about the lack of circuits ?? wont be much a championship with the current list.
 
what about the lack of circuits ?? wont be much a championship with the current list.
I agree the game needs more tracks but in theory you can already do a championship with just 1 car and 1 track. :)
 
what about the lack of circuits ?? wont be much a championship with the current list.
There aren't many locations teams travel to in real life GT/LMP racing series. I guess that's one thing more thing PD got right.
 
I can't wait to use terminology such as 'season', 'buffs/nerfs', and 'meta' in relation to the game.
 
Anyone know what countries are eligible to join?

I can't wait to use terminology such as 'season', 'buffs/nerfs', and 'meta' in relation to the game.

LOL I imagine cars are literally nerfed (by BoP) and players complaining the car way too slow hahahaha!
 
Anyone know what countries are eligible to join?

LOL I imagine cars are literally nerfed (by BoP) and players complaining the car way too slow hahahaha!


Kinda how the beta was to be fair, 4x4's was the whole meta haha
 
Can anyone take part? And does it require PS+?
 
Oh... ... ... ... ...
 
what about the lack of circuits ?? wont be much a championship with the current list.

I hope to see more tracks when the season starts in April. That's 6 months to bring DLC.
 
Kinda how the beta was to be fair, 4x4's was the whole meta haha
Not for Gr3/GT3 all the cars in that class are RWD that's a mandatory requirement for that class.
 
This is good news - I get my PS4P/GTS around Q1 of 2018, so I was worried I'd miss the first season!
 
I can't wait for this. Even though it's not like GT Academy, the end prize is pretty bad ass.
 
I going see a lot salt on live stream flow through them, can't wait !!!
 
I was really hoping this would be strictly "Race cars" for the Nations Cup.. N300 cars the first week.. No thanks. I bought a Gr.3 and Gr.4 corvette just to be ready, and the first week is a bunch of stupid hatchbacks. Come on PD..
 
I was really hoping this would be strictly "Race cars" for the Nations Cup.. N300 cars the first week.. No thanks. I bought a Gr.3 and Gr.4 corvette just to be ready, and the first week is a bunch of stupid hatchbacks. Come on PD..
You don't need to buy the cars! You sign a contract with the manufacturer you want & they borrow you the cars!
 
You don't need to buy the cars! You sign a contract with the manufacturer you want & they borrow you the cars!

If i remember correctly that is for the manufacturers Cup. Not the Nations Cup.
 
You cut the chicanes four or five times. :)
The curbs are in limits, as long as your car never goes completely off track it's allowed. Can't get away with too much more than that though.
 
The curbs are in limits, as long as your car never goes completely off track it's allowed. Can't get away with too much more than that though.
Skills. ;)
Looks real close.
 
The curbs are in limits, as long as your car never goes completely off track it's allowed. Can't get away with too much more than that though.
They will penalise you if you're deemed to have taken too much curb, Trust me I've tried
 
What is the fastest manufacturer option you guys think of a combination of Gr4/Gr3 cars?

In other words... With which manufacturer should I sign my contract? :D
 
Back