GT Sport FIA Championship Pre-Season Starts November 4

There, they’ll receive the newly-minted GT FIA trophy, alongside professional race car drivers.
raw.gif

I hope to hear more about this soon. I'm wondering if it's just going to be 30 people racing or if there's going to be a lot of qualifying races throughout the season were more people can be involved. Otherwise, I'm hoping that they have other side races and events on weekends. And they better put in a gosh-darn RX7... sorry side tangent.

I can't wait to get really good again :-)

Soooo, more car choices in the 30 marques? If I want to choose Daihatsu, how does that work? There needs to be a notification on those sites, for "key words". ;)

what about the lack of circuits ?? wont be much a championship with the current list.
There aren't many locations teams travel to in real life GT/LMP racing series. I guess that's one thing more thing PD got right.

I can't wait for this. Even though it's not like GT Academy, the end prize is pretty bad ass.

I was really hoping this would be strictly "Race cars" for the Nations Cup.. N300 cars the first week.. No thanks. I bought a Gr.3 and Gr.4 corvette just to be ready, and the first week is a bunch of stupid hatchbacks. Come on PD..

I was really hoping this would be strictly "Race cars" for the Nations Cup.. N300 cars the first week.. No thanks. I bought a Gr.3 and Gr.4 corvette just to be ready, and the first week is a bunch of stupid hatchbacks. Come on PD..
You don't need to buy the cars! You sign a contract with the manufacturer you want & they borrow you the cars!

The curbs are in limits, as long as your car never goes completely off track it's allowed. Can't get away with too much more than that though.
They will penalise you if you're deemed to have taken too much curb, Trust me I've tried

What is the fastest manufacturer option you guys think of a combination of Gr4/Gr3 cars?

In other words... With which manufacturer should I sign my contract? :D

Back