Five Things We're Looking Forward to in Gran Turismo Sport

I bet Scapes and the Livery Editor will become boring really fast.
I bet the Sportsmanship Rating will be buggy and totally frustrating.
Porsche Porsche Porsche, but no Ford GT, Cobra among other 750 cars.
Esports, sure, but with all those alien drivers out there...

Where has my lovely offline campaign and collector's fun gone to? :(

Here are my 5 things :

* Menu music / GT nostalgia
* Scapes
* Getting gold on all the challenges
* proper singleplayer leaderboards
* multiplayer in general (but not eSports)

Two Things I'm Looking Forward To In GT Sport

1) The addition of a Tuning Prohibited option for hosts of onine lobbies via a patch.

2) More real world tracks as free DLC.

Without those two things, I won't even be buying the game.

Do you? I don't. There's a lot of photographers here that nearly ever touch anything else than the photo mode. And there's a lot of people who really enjoy designing their own livery. I'm one of them.
So tree year we have been waiting for that day, and it actully happend. Super exited!!! Does anybody know when GT compettion started?
April next year. Warm-up starting in November this year.

I am glad the Ford GT isn't in the game. I hate that thing. Lol Unless you were talking about the original one or the GT from 2006. Those were great.
Have you tried the GTE version in PC2 at Sarthe? It's amazing to say the least.
The biggest reason I'm disappointed that it isn't appearing is I won't get to recreate the one from the GT4 intro..

For me Scapes would be redundant after one use of each scape if it were not for the livery Editor. As a photographer myself I have no interest in taking a photo of someone else's photo. Livery editor becoming boring I can't agree with, not for the people who want to put a lot of effort into their liveries anyway.
GT7 isn't happening, as confirmed by Kaz himself.
Kaz confirmed GTS will have more features than any other GT in the past and on launch, do you believe that? If GTS doesn't well then you better believe GT7 happens.

GT7 isn't happening, as confirmed by Kaz himself.
What you mean, and do not heard about this. I thought that the GTSport, it is a GT7. :confused:

I need more Nissans.. haha
Yeah, I think that we have a little bit the same wish. More classic cars: Lambos, Ferraris, Supras, Morgans, Supras, and Minis..:dopey: I think we need to send a formal letter about that issue, he need to solve it. As fast as he can:drool:

Last edited by a moderator:
What you mean, and do not heard about this. I thought that the GTSport, it is a GT7. :confused:

Yeah, I think that we have a little bit the same wish. More classic cars: Lambos, Ferraris, Supras, Morgans, Supras, and Minis..:dopey: I think we need to send a formal letter about that issue, he need to solve it. As fast as he can:drool:
No it is not. GTS is more like Tokyo- Geneva 2002, GT4P and GT5P. It is not like GT1/2/3/4/5 or even 6.

Not really. I couldn’t care less about Ferraris and Lambos and those euro hypercars. I’m a JDM guy! ;)

Back