• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 44 comments

Nuschel01

Enjoy Car Life
Premium
Germany
Fürstentum Lippe
GTP_Nuschel
So after a long time of absence from GT and the photomode and basically gaming in general I got the limited edition GT-PS4 last month and got back into the game. I'm pretty happy with it and especially how easy the photo mode is to work with. The only thing that quite bugs me is that the panning always resets to default with being turned off and set to 90% but I guess/hope they'd fix that one day.

However, like I did it with my GT6-Gallery this post will just contain a table of contents and I'll post the first set in the next post.

B:
BMW E30 M3 JTCC AS Autotech
BMW E30 M3 JTCC Over Take

BMW E30 M3 Lobby Racing

F:
Ferrari 250 GTO
Ferrari F40
Ferrari F50
Ford GT40 Mk.1

G:
Gran Turismo F1500T-A Toyota TF-88
Gran Turismo 125 Shifter Kart

J:
Jaguar E-Type

M:
Mazda RX7 FC RE Amemiya
Mercedes-Benz 300SEL 6.8 AMG - Gelbe Sau

N:
Nissan GTR GT3 - Super Taikyu Team HyperRev
Nissan GTR GT4 Democar
Nissan R92CP Team Cabin Racing R90V
Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

P:
Porsche 911 996 GT3
Porsche 911 RSR GT3 Shell Taisan Advan

R:
RE Amemiya FD - FnF Toretto

T:
Toyota Crown Athlete - Japan Police
Toyota Sports 800

Thanks for visiting and don't hesitate to give feedback and advice.

Regards,
Jan

Last edited:
A lovely set, my favorites are probably #2 (very clean shot, nice reflections on the car) and #6 (good sense of speed and excellent lighting). My F40 is now also a dark blue, I think it looks much nicer than the typical red :D.

Thanks for the feedback :) I felt like #2 was one of the more boring shots as I tried to replicate the shot of the Chevy Nova from the game‘s menu in this scenery and imho failed quite a bit :(
And yes, dark blue is a color that fits the F40 really good, search for „Blu Pozzi F40“ on YouTube ;)

Red makes the F40 look so dated now, looks really nice in blue
True, I really fell in love with blue F40's after I saw a video on YouTube with one painted in Blu Pozzi.

Nissan Skyline R32 GTR
It finally drives like I'd expect it to, such a blast compared to the understeering mess the Skylines were in GT6.

Thanks for watching!​

Last edited:
The saturation in #1 is really nice (greens are nice vivid) and it's got good contrast levels too, maybe a tad less would make it more appealing (to me anyway :lol:). My fave is #2, great tones and the sky really makes it. #3 again is good, but maybe tone down the blue saturation a little because it can come off as a bit garish. #5 I really like, it's pretty realistic and the composition is spot on. Good update overall :D

A few photos of today's A-Z race on the Nordschleife. I was late for the first race at Interlagos and didn't save any of the 3 races we did before entering the Ring. The racing series is a One Make series hosted every Sunday at 6PM UK time by the PureGT Drivers board, if you're interested here is a litte more info :)

Thanks for watching!​

Last edited:
BF7C5F25-072C-4065-A98A-C20C2B2838BC.jpeg 37C05602-E610-48C8-93B0-E2FE4D72666E.jpeg
This was what my M4 livery was based on

48EE69A5-F8E2-4A2C-A371-015157682580.jpeg
and the R8 was this

Not really sure how to feel about these, just randomly playing around with some filters and settings :nervous:

Thanks for watching! I'll try to upload some photos more frequently and still have some replays of A-Z races to take shots from. I just need to find time and motivation to do so. :boggled:

After what feels like a hundred years I finally found some motivation to get through some of the replays of A-Z races I saved and take some photos :D

Last edited:
The main reason I got back into taking some photos was the F50 tho, I took it around for a spin on the new Tokyo track and boy is it fun :D

Ferrari F50

Thanks for watching!​

And another few sets of A-Z races from recent months. I also finally got myself up to take some regular photos of a car I recently got, but more on that later :D

Thanks for watching!​

Last edited:
Back