swiftwilly Premium Messages 1,506 Messages swiftwilly Nov 14, 2011 #1 pm for trade. i have paints, suits, helmets and of course, cars...
A AFTAC99104 Messages 401 MacDill AFB, FL Messages AFTAC_99104 Nov 14, 2011 #2 Do you have a 1998 Ticket or Level 12 Ticket by any chance? I have a 0/0 370Z in silver that I could trade you for either ticket.
Do you have a 1998 Ticket or Level 12 Ticket by any chance? I have a 0/0 370Z in silver that I could trade you for either ticket.
swiftwilly Premium Messages 1,506 Messages swiftwilly Nov 14, 2011 #3 msg'ed you. i dont have any tickets but i have other things. but is your car the academy version or just a regular 370z?
msg'ed you. i dont have any tickets but i have other things. but is your car the academy version or just a regular 370z?
Schwartz Premium Messages 4,315 Bellingham, WA Messages Schwartz38 Nov 14, 2011 #4 I have the Academy Version I also have the GT-R Academy Version since you dont have any tickets, do you have any rare paints/cars/helmets?
I have the Academy Version I also have the GT-R Academy Version since you dont have any tickets, do you have any rare paints/cars/helmets?
A AFTAC99104 Messages 401 MacDill AFB, FL Messages AFTAC_99104 Nov 14, 2011 #5 swiftwilly msg'ed you. i dont have any tickets but i have other things. but is your car the academy version or just a regular 370z? Click to expand... PM replied to.
swiftwilly msg'ed you. i dont have any tickets but i have other things. but is your car the academy version or just a regular 370z? Click to expand... PM replied to.
A AFTAC99104 Messages 401 MacDill AFB, FL Messages AFTAC_99104 Nov 14, 2011 #6 Okay, the 370Z has been sent and I received the car you sent me. Great trading with you. Now that that's done I think I'll go to bed now. Last edited: Nov 14, 2011
Okay, the 370Z has been sent and I received the car you sent me. Great trading with you. Now that that's done I think I'll go to bed now.