370z GT Academy ' 08

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustBecauz
  • 9 comments
  • 504 views
Messages
157
Messages
JustBecauz
Hey guys!

Anyone want to trade me a " 370z GT Academy ' 08" for something?

I'm online now and have 1050+ cars for trade.

Thanks!
 
what about 1970 ticket?
 
I don't have a 1970 ticket on me at the moment. I could make one but wouldn't be able to trade it to myself for another 24hours. More keen for having the car today mate.
 
EDIT: I can send it from one account if you trade the 370z Academy to the other account? Will take 20-30mina on my end.
 
justbecauz
i don't have a 1970 ticket on me at the moment. I could make one but wouldn't be able to trade it to myself for another 24hours. More keen for having the car today mate.

read edit below
 
ok then send me FR from account that you will send 1970 ticket and account that want to reciev 370 academy
 
ill send one straight away
 
?:)
 
Send car to 'JustBecauz'
You will get ticket from 'Just1970Becauz'

:)
 
Send to PSN: JustBecauz
Get ticket from PSN: Just1970Becauz
 
Back