Grab Project CARS 2 For Cheap on PlayStation EU Store This Weekend

Download the demo,what utter garbage on a standard ps4,looked like ps2 graphics.
Probably due to the adaptive resolution. You can make it a little better by turning a few graphics options off but even on PS4 pro the resolution looks poor running in 4K & 1080. There are a few graphic and performance repeated options you can adjust but to me it just smacks of lack of testing and optimisation, I expect those options in a Pc game because not everyone’s running the same hardware, it’s not as complex on console.

You must be new here so I’ll help you out.

This is the part where you post something supporting your claim. In this case something supporting your claim that PC2 looks like a PS2 game.
Dont try to sound all clever with the asking for claims dribble,heard it all before,GT6 looked better than pcars 2 on a standard ps4,where as pcars 1 looked great.

There is my claim pcars 2 looks inferior to a ps3 console game such lazy programming compared to GT Sport,never mentioned running on a computer.

looks like your cage is rattled.

Dont try to sound all clever with the asking for claims

So asking for proof is being "clever"? Didn't think it was that easy. :lol:

GT6 looked better than pcars 2 on a standard ps4

GT6 is probably one of the best looking games on the PS3 and could probably pass for an early PS4 game, so I'm not really sure how that helps your point.

So asking for proof is being "clever"? Didn't think it was that easy. :lol:

GT6 is probably one of the best looking games on the PS3 and could probably pass for an early PS4 game, so I'm not really sure how that helps your point.
So easy for some,yes ok :dopey: my case ? are you taking me to court over this patronizing of pcars 2 that looks fit for a console from generations ago :lol:

looks great on a computer,but as the title states playstation store my point is valid. :cheers:

are you taking me to court over this patronizing of pcars 2 that looks fit for a console from generations ago :lol:

Yes, as a matter of fact I am. Paper work is going to take awhile though as you're in the UK and I'm in the US. But expect to get served the papers sometime in 2036. ;)

I always find it hilarious when some dipshtick starts making radical and bogus claims like "Looks like PS2 game, utter garbage, I could do better bro"

As Northstar mentioned, I'd love to get a glimpse of this mythical PS2 game.

It's a shame that one person has used this thread to double their personal post count with negative comments - I hope that doesn't put people off, because if so they could be missing out!

PC2 improves on many of the elements from PC1 and also adds new developments, while simultaneously being more accessible (e.g. via improved controller support) . I find it enjoyable and immersive so I am sure many other people will also enjoy it - especially at a bargain price!

Hopefully I'll see more of you on track in the New Year - My race room "Sick's Race Room" has lots of great, short championships planned for next year which fully exploit the great car and track lists. Click on the blue links in my signature or send me a message for more details.

Download the demo,what utter garbage on a standard ps4,looked like ps2 graphics.

Spend some time at the official forum and you will understand. The work put into Project CARS 2 is far above any other simulation on the market. But, we understand your here to talk 🤬.

Career comes Dec 27 i think ill check again later tho.
Ooohhhh, I didn't know they'd announced an exact date. Where did they say that? Or are you an insider?

I should have known when they said December, they meant right at the very end of...

Ooohhhh, I didn't know they'd announced an exact date. Where did they say that? Or are you an insider?

I should have known when they said December, they meant right at the very end of...
Im not an insaider thats for sure lol i wish i was. I Check again & you are right No exact date sadly.
Sorry my bad

Nice offer indeed. Whilst I can't take advantage of this offer due its timing, it has got me looking at PC2 pictures and vids finally. As a result, I'm going to be getting the game next week; hell, it makes no odds that the price will be back up again, I'm happy to give SMS full price for this.
You picked a good time, because the latest patch really got things into good order (aside from multiplayer disconnects, apparently?), especially if you'll be playing with a DS4. 👍 👍 It's already quite a different experience compared to how it was at launch.

I haven't played in nearly 2 months (I had frustrations with it after the first few weeks, plus not having a ton of time to invest since), so it sounds like I need to fire up my Xbox One and take it out for another spin.

I have some questions about this game.
What are the advantages over the original CARS? And is there something the first game has but PC2 doesn't? I guess it's RUFs and something more.
I have the original P.CARS on PC, and I still haven't got the most out of it (52 hours played), but with this discount, I might get the second game for PS4. Perhaps I can still have fun with both. Especially considering the fact that the wheel I use on PC is not PS4-compatible.

I downloaded the demo and was very disappointed with the graphics, I know nothing will probably look as good as Gran Turismo Sport on the PS4 Pro but I was hoping Project Cars 2 would look half decent, it didn't look very good at all.

Latest Posts

Back