This 10km Nissan Skyline V-Spec II Nür Is a JDM Dream Machine

It's a shame some rich person is going to get their hands on it' and destroy it with body kits, wheels and over the top engine mods:banghead::(.

If you think that is even close to happen, sorry but you're stupid. No one will pay 10x more for a car just to "destroy it with bodykits", except car collectors. As the other user said, this will end as another garage princess for a long time.

I can't really say anything about this exact GTR but If I could buy a used R34 GTR then I would probably bring it back to it's stock factory condition as much as possible or at least with some OEM Nismo parts. Most ones I have seen here are modified like every other GTR's and I'm not the biggest fan of heavy modifications on these cars.

I agree with you @ToyGTone . My dream garage would also be a museum of sorts, with one of every japanese legend (and also some other grea cars like the Toyota Chaser Tourer V) restored to stock or as close as possible to it. That way, I could preserve them in good condition for posterity, and get to choose what i'm driving everyday! \o/ Gran Turismo in real life :drool:

If you think that is even close to happen, sorry but you're stupid. No one will pay 10x more for a car just to "destroy it with bodykits", except car collectors. As the other user said, this will end as another garage princess for a long time.
Your stupid for not assuming the chance of this car getting in the wrong hands and being destroyed. don't you get outside and see what people do to cars these days.

Pfft.

This thing will disappear into a garage and will pop up in 10 years with 11 kilometer on the clock.
I hope that's it's fate.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your stupid for not assuming the chance of this car getting in the wrong hands and being destroyed. don't you get outside and see what people do to cars these days.

Ehhhhh still no. It'll sell far beyond to anyone who would actually want to modify it. Even then, doing so would cripple its value tremendously. I don't think anyone is that daft to do it.

If you're going to call someone stupid, you might want to use the correct version of "you're". Just a thought.
Inb4 the "grammer police" reply I suspect I'm not the only one expecting.

If I was rich, I'd buy it, then drive it. Because that's what this car was meant to do. With the added bonus of being mint fresh. I bet those seats smell awesome.

Far from being 'mint fresh', it would cost more to restore than the 335,000km one that went up for auction the other month. Long periods of nothing is a killer.

Well maybe I wouldn't drive it daily, but I'd still drive it. As pretty as it looks in a "museum" state, i'd feel sad to not enjoy driving it. Although, if my hypothetic GT garage was a thing, then I'm sure I wouldn't be driving it to death anytime soon.

Back