Tame a Touring Car at Hockenheim in This Week's Project CARS 2 Community Event

Don't forget to bring your umbrella. Put in already some hours into this challenge. Tough (for me) to go below 1:30.
For those who will also give this challenge a go. Have fun! And Magras67 and Speeddemon already clocked a1:28 :crazy:👍

I'll try to have a go with this one as well. Never driven that car before.

I am a late adopter of pCars 2, I bought it just after mid-November but after some brief testing of it decided to put it to one side until some of the problems were resolved and am only now just starting to get into it after patch 4 dropped. So I am not sure what all the license stuff is about. Not sure what mine is at the moment but probably close to the base level as I have not raced much so far. Will the U100 requirement prevent me from running this? I'm at work right now so can't check

Cheers 👍

I'll try to have a go with this one as well. Never driven that car before.

I am a late adopter of pCars 2, I bought it just after mid-November but after some brief testing of it decided to put it to one side until some of the problems were resolved and am only now just starting to get into it after patch 4 dropped. So I am not sure what all the license stuff is about. Not sure what mine is at the moment but probably close to the base level as I have not raced much so far. Will the U100 requirement prevent me from running this? I'm at work right now so can't check

Cheers 👍

If ypu've never raced online your liscense is going to be a U1500

If you don't know the U raises if you drive clean online. The number increases when your skill level is better. It drops when you perform badly.

If you don't have a U100 i don't think the community event is a good place to be :P

I can't get near the top times :D

If ypu've never raced online your liscense is going to be a U1500

If you don't know the U raises if you drive clean online. The number increases when your skill level is better. It drops when you perform badly.

If you don't have a U100 i don't think the community event is a good place to be :P

I can't get near the top times :D
Ah right... Now you mention it I remember that it is on U1500. I think there are some other numbers up there as well but can't recall those. I've not raced online with this game at all yet as I was waiting for the stability to improve.

Ah right... Now you mention it I remember that it is on U1500. I think there are some other numbers up there as well but can't recall those. I've not raced online with this game at all yet as I was waiting for the stability to improve.

If you have stability issues online don't wait for sms to do something about it they claim the issue is with your isp or with your router (while they work woth every other game just fine).

My advise contact your isp as soon as possible if you experience disconnects a new router seemed to have solvee the issue for me.

10th and 1.7s off top. Think I have more time to gain. New steering wheel on order :)

Really enjoying this one. The need to balance the power is such a challenge. There is grip but get near those kerbs and around you will go!!

Last edited:
If you have stability issues online don't wait for sms to do something about it they claim the issue is with your isp or with your router (while they work woth every other game just fine).

My advise contact your isp as soon as possible if you experience disconnects a new router seemed to have solvee the issue for me.
Definitely no issue with my connection, I race F1 2017 and Assetto just fine. There have been too many leagues that have held fire waiting for a patch to fix things so SMS cannot use everyone's connection as the reason for these problems. Even post patch 4 there are still apparently many issues with it and limited grids seems the only way to get anything going but even that still has problems.

Well, couldn't get the lap together. Had a sub 1.30 in me. So close. Congrats to top guys. Again, in a different league to me.

Roll on next event :)

Funny to see that 3 of the top10 times are exactly the same. Difference must be in the 0,000x and not visible. Well done!!
And the 1:28's are just insane ;)

Back