Assetto Corsa Competizione Looking Good in Latest Batch of Screenshots

All I hope is that the physics engine is the same or even better than AC. I'm pretty happy though that they'll keep every track from previous game, other developers should take heed.

Cars looks like they don't quite blend with the track somehow. It looks good but definitely not one of those games where you have to give it a second glace to see if it's real or a game.

Cars looks like they don't quite blend with the track somehow. It looks good but definitely not one of those games where you have to give it a second glace to see if it's real or a game.
Yeah okay that makes sense. I was looking at it trying to figure out why i thought it looked really good but wasnt "wow"ing me. Thats probably why.

Hmmm, environment effects look great, but, uhm, what's with all those "55" number decals on the bonnet for all cars, even they have different side numbers? (except the red "52" on Huracán) :confused: oh, wait, there is also the side numbers the same - "34" and some of them are messed up around... Didn't they had time to edit those pics, or liveries to have different numbers? For now it just looks kinda weird... and disturbing...

Hmmm, environment effects look great, but, uhm, what's with all those "55" number decals on the bonnet for all cars, even they have different side numbers? (except the red "52" on Huracán) :confused: oh, wait, there is also the side numbers the same - "34" and some of them are messed up around... Didn't they had time to edit those pics, or liveries to have different numbers? For now it just looks kinda weird... and disturbing...
They confirmed that those liverys are placeholder.

DbTGkTXX4AEAx-n.jpg
DbTGJFyW4AAhDcR.jpg
DbTGj51XUAA1QdI.jpg
cc3.jpg
DbTGJQMXkAA3U6S.jpg
DbTGkIcXUAAEjLo.jpg

i hope this game will be the best racing game , im disapointed about all other games ... iracing, gt sport , forza 7 , pcars 2 etc ...

i hope this game will be the best racing game , im disapointed about all other games ... iracing, gt sport , forza 7 , pcars 2 etc ...
I think that is wishful thinking, I hope this gets some fantastic concepts down and then when "AC2" hits they will have ironed out any issues that were present.

GTPNewsWire
The Blancpain series is at historic Monza this weekend, for the second round of the 2018 season.
It is actually the third round of the 2018 season.

1. Circuit Paul Ricard
  2. Zolder
  3. Monza

I think I'm going to enjoy ACC immensely. Not only the eye candy but also all the other features and physics of ACC.

Last edited:
VBR
At this stage we don't really know whether they're screenshots or bullshots

Has there ever been such thing as bullshots on a PC focused/exclusive title? Are bullshots even possible on PC? Unlike consoles, limited in nature, where publishers can pretend it's going to produce graphics which were actually rendered by a monster PC, the only limit with PCs is the size of your bank account.

Irrespectively, UE4 has been capable and already produced more realistic graphics than these shots, for a few years too I figure, so I'm confident these are the graphics we'll be getting (likely at ultra settings). Here's a bit of UE4 sexiness:

Has there ever been such thing as bullshots on a PC focused/exclusive title? Are bullshots even possible on PC? Unlike consoles, limited in nature, where publishers can pretend it's going to produce graphics which were actually rendered by a monster PC, the only limit with PCs is the size of your bank account.

Irrespectively, UE4 has been capable and already produced more realistic graphics than these shots, for a few years too I figure, so I'm confident these are the graphics we'll be getting (likely at ultra settings). Here's a bit of UE4 sexiness:

Good lord.

Here's a bit of UE4 sexiness:

Ok. That's just plain f'ing mental.

Now comes big bad ALB with this comment: Yeah, but try shooting full motion with that quality. ::ducks from the vegetables being thrown in his direction::

I'm sure there are a ton of YouTube detectives on their mom's P4 Dell desktops who have pointed out flaw after flaw after flaw. I got no problem admitting there were shots that looked absolutely real. The leaves, some sticks and pine needles. We get a lot of pine needles around here...I could have sworn he took a photo of the ground, that's how nice some of those shots were. Goddamn... Maybe if I stop wasting money on my computer network and servers I could buy a new high-end PC or laptop to fully exploit the graphics capabilities of ACC.

About two maybe three years ago steam cracked down hard on bullshots which was mainly from ubisoft at the point. Several people came out saying they had been paid to add effects like debris or depth of field or smoothing out a transition or motion blur etc etc. But things like this have been done for ages, the dream pack 1 trailer for AC has sparks added in, the borderlands 2 trailers and screenshots used 8XMSAA which wasn't available in the game and the two sticks which broke the camels back was far cry 3 and 4 having much more dense explosions and motion blur on shrapnel. There are a lot more and many articles on the subject and its pretty interesting to see what they ddi and seeing if you can spot the differences.

I so can not wait to suck at this!! Last place here I come, baby...

Ain't no way. Last place is all mine, you'll have to settle for 3 seconds ahead of me. I'm the worst ever!...

Wait, this doesn't sound right. I think I got something wrong here, but I can't put a finger on it.

:lol:

Back