Score Gran Turismo Sport at a Deep Discount on the UK PSN Store

Why bother? it's been £19 on ShopTo.net for months now. I actually got my copy from there mid-January for £17 before they put the price up to £19. Free next day delivery in the UK as well.

Last edited:
Well this is annoying, the disc drive on my PS4 packed up a month ago (GTS was my only physical game) so I had to fork out £50 on the PSstore to get a digital copy, if I’d have waited a little while...

That's not enough of a discount for me to want to buy. I saw a second hand copy in very good condition on Amazon for £13.99 with free delivery; still not tempted. The only thing that will tempt me is if the digital version goes on sale for under a tenner.

VBR
That's not enough of a discount for me to want to buy. I saw a second hand copy in very good condition on Amazon for £13.99 with free delivery; still not tempted. The only thing that will tempt me is if the digital version goes on sale for under a tenner.

You may be waiting quite a while there.

VBR

It’s a superb game for sub £20. Go get it already!

Really don't understand why people call the download the digital version as the data on the disc version is also digital. Weird.

Really don't understand why people call the download the digital version as the data on the disc version is also digital. Weird.

they refer to that as the physical version or physical media or the disc

its $39,95 in AU but its as low as $29 on sale but usually the stores still want to soak people for $70 given they bought at the old price etc.

Back