Weekly Forza Rewards is The Easy Way to Credits in Forza Motorsport 7

I've lost out on literally millions of credits because I thought this was monthly instead of weekly.

I remember when they first came out and where monthly, missed a few then. So thankful they have the Forza Hub app now, not sure I'd be bothered to visit the website to get the rewards each week otherwise.

The nice thing about the rewards program is that you can take a break from a Forza game and so long as you remember to claim your rewards every week you will have a nice stockpile when you return. I know I started FM5 with over 11 million credits when I picked it up shortly after FH3 came out.

I should probably spend some time with Apex as well since I have a capable PC.

I only wish I would get a weekly credit increase for moving up from Tier 10 to Tier 11. I moved up in early January (roughly 15 weeks ago), but my weekly payouts never changed. Sigh.

Oh well, it's still free money.

though at 75,000 per week, I've missed out on 1,125,000 credits

The nice thing about the rewards program is that you can take a break from a Forza game and so long as you remember to claim your rewards every week you will have a nice stockpile when you return.
That’s what I love about it. Too bad I forgot about that these past couple months.

I get over 2 mill spread over all forza with my rewards in tier 11 and want to get to tier 12 soon. I have all forza and dlc and play them a fair bit to. :) im getting 425,000 on forza 7-5 and still get credits for Forza 4,3 and horizon 1 and 2 and of course 3.lol :)
It’s a good system, the only thing annoys me is with in game rewards it’s based on your level before you get the game. (There’s race suits in forza 7 I would love forza 2 and 3 suits but there locked:()

Was awesome when I put forza 6 in for the first time and all these credits came rolling in. ( was late to Xbox one only got it last year). Thanks for the article though I’m going to try to grind out to tier 12.

The nice thing about the rewards program is that you can take a break from a Forza game and so long as you remember to claim your rewards every week you will have a nice stockpile when you return. I know I started FM5 with over 11 million credits when I picked it up shortly after FH3 came out.

I should probably spend some time with Apex as well since I have a capable PC.

I might still have the screenshot around where I did a similar thing. I didn't get FM5 until the May before FM6 launched, but had been redeeming Forza Rewards pretty regularly before that (since I still played FM4 pretty regularly). I ended up with well over 10 million credits, which was fine at the time, since I just wanted to breeze through the game.

Unfortunately, I'm sitting at 2998/3000 for FM5. It drives me nuts, since every other game from FM4 on (outside of Apex, and still FM7) is a full score.

I wish other franchises did stuff like Forza Rewards. I think loyalty programs are a great idea, and this is much easier to keep track of.

So it wasn't a one time bonus? All these years, I thought you only got a one time credit bonus for playing other Forza games... Wow. So I was sitting on a minimum of 50,000credits a month, and all I had to do was play FM7, and turn FM6, FMA on to collect? Goodness... Before going to sleep I am going to see where I am standing on rewards.

Reward overview is still bugged. It still says I have every achievement but I know I don’t. It doesn’t show any of the locked achievements for each game.

So I looked and it said I had a good amount of credits waiting. How good? 225,000CR good. It's not Brewster's millions, but it helps. Now to buy some cars. (Evil laughter)

Back