Subaru WRX Gr.B Road Car Returns to the GT Sport Mileage Exchange

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 20 comments
  • 3,958 views
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180529110640.png
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180529110652.png
 
LOL what a surprise. I suppose that means they've done a full cycle of the seven (7) available Gr3 road cars this year?
 
  • Vegas yellow – 500 Mi is a colour I didn't have yet, I thought I had them all now :O :).
 
Curses!

Will have to grind for some Mi points on my back up account now! :lol:

Why did they have to pick this release to make the blue colour Subaru available, now finally I can make my Sonic Blue WRX.

Nice selection of colours all round this week though which will be handy for some liveries/repaints for the new DLC cars coming tomorrow. 👍
 
What the hell is that? Why did I watch that video? Now I can't unsee it. Is that what the GT Planet office is like?
 
Last edited:
I wonder would the Nissan GTR Pace car ever turn up in the milage exchange, or how else
can this car be got, as the GTR Pace Car is the only car I don't have.
I do the daily workout gift car thing almost every day, and it's a no show there
 
If you mean the R35 black and white pace car, then never. Its a gift for finished driving school.

If you mean the R34 pace car, then I hope it comes but its not in the lineup.
 
Suppose I'll race to get the blue M4 and the odd paint this week.
 
Edit.

Never mind, it's not new cars this week :O :lol:.
 
Back