The Crew 2 Closed Beta Begins Today

Canada
Nova Scotia
Here is as complete a guide as I could find tonight to the closed beta which starts Thursday, and one point that's stuck out to me which I really appreciate is: If I receive my invite on Tuesday and get into this beta, I can invite 3 more of you to come on in with me. I've been really anticipating that over the past few days, and I think that excitement I have will peak tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Here is as complete a guide as I could find tonight to the closed beta which starts Thursday, and one point that's stuck out to me which I really appreciate is: If I receive my invite on Tuesday and get into this beta, I can invite 3 more of you to come on in with me. I've been really anticipating that over the past few days, and I think that excitement I have will peak tomorrow night.

Awesome. Hopefully, I get my Beta code. Wouldn't mind inviting some of you guys if I do.

So far I don't have beta access.
I would guess that they'll go out around 2 pm CT.

Hoping I get in so I have something other to play this weekend

Invites are going out already.
So far PC has got a good chunk of them.

Also friends invites also have gone out.
550 of them so far have been redeemed by "friend" invite.

Invites are going out already.
So far PC has got a good chunk of them.

Also friends invites also have gone out.
550 of them so far have been redeemed by "friend" invite.

They said it would be in your spam folder right?

They said it would be in your spam folder right?

Yes.
So far I got nothing and from the site it says still "Sign-up for The Crew 2.

Either A, hasn't gone out yet or B, they have and I was not selected.

Yes.
So far I got nothing and from the site it says still "Sign-up for The Crew 2.

Either A, hasn't gone out yet or B, they have and I was not selected.

I'll be on the lookout for mines. I better get chosen. Right after they announced the game last year I signed up for the beta lol.

I'll be on the lookout for mines. I better get chosen. Right after they announced the game last year I signed up for the beta lol.

Let us know if you get in.

Some are saying they are in via beta access portal but haven't got the email.
So I would assume since I didn't get chosen I won't be in.

Edit: As someone was maybe going to send me one of their invites said that it cannot be done as I am already invited.
As it makes me even more confused.
:boggled:

Last edited:
As further investigation into the situation.
I have found out that since I cannot do a "Friend" invite it's because I am in the beta.
As now I just wait.

Seems to be some key issues on the US PS4 side.
As many are reporting invalid keys for beta.

(As this makes me think that it could be delayed in emails to get this fix)

Just received my PS4 beta code. Will be downloading tomorrow ready for the 31st.

Got my beta code but when I try to enter the code its saying it's invalid.

There is some issues with US PSN side and errors.

Either A, Sonly forgot to activate the beta or B, It'll be some time before it gets activated.

Edit: Trying to load it into the PS App and said that the code is inactive. Making me believe it's not yet available.

Also given that the codes are all just being released now are probably overloading all servers.

I haven't received my invite yet. So if I don't receive an invite, I'm wondering if @AudiMan2011 would be nice enough to send me and @Elitekilla29 a code (that is, if we don't get picked to get in ourselves) so we can get in, too.

I really can't wait to play this beta!

:D

Last edited:
I just got an invite email with the code and tried it at the PS Store and it said it is invalid. then I went to the beta guide link and saw that to redeem the code an initial email needs verified before receiving the email with the code. I only received one email though so hopefully the code will still work.
Has anyone here received a confirmation email first, or just an email with the code?

@PzR Slim Have you manage to download it?

If you have does your ubisoft account say active beta?

@MOPARbarrett5 I know I got one of those first emails when they first had the beta,
Don't know if that was the same one that should been done or not. But since then I haven't had any other email but just a code.

Edit for @MOPARbarrett5 if you got the code then your first email was confirmed.

Edit 2: Now I am getting a this cannot be redeemed right now please try again later.

Last edited:
My Code came via email, Entered It Into the PSN Store & Downloaded It, was around 27GB I think or maybe 37GB can't remember exactly! Goes Live tomorrow at 9am!

My Code came via email, Entered It Into the PSN Store & Downloaded It, was around 27GB I think or maybe 37GB can't remember exactly! Goes Live tomorrow at 9am!

Looks like the errors are US based.
Go figure.

As now I am getting an error saying it cannot be redeemed right now and I am not the only one (US based)

Latest Posts

Back