The Crew 2 Closed Beta Begins Today

Invalid. A US issue i guess. Because I see other's downloading.

Mine doesn't say invalid anymore.
Just says that this prepaid card cannot be redeemed at this time, please try again later.

A beta access code has successfully been inserted into PS Store over here as well. There goes any chance of me doing anything productive this weekend.

Once I find out how this invite-friends thing works, if anyone happens to not have gotten a code, you know where to find me.

Friend invitation rules:
By participating in this The Crew 2 – Closed Beta, you will be able to invite up to three of your Ubisoft friends to try the game.
To do so, you just need to connect to the Beta Portal and select the invite friend category.
Please note that you can only invite friends sharing the same gaming platforms as yours and same geographical restrictions are applicable (all countries eligible except Japan, China & North Korea).
Once you have invited your friends, they will receive a confirmation email with all instructions.
If you’ve already been invited to the Closed Beta by a friend, you will not be able to use this feature.

So, if somebody want to play on xbox and didn't get the code, I'll gladly help. Just make a Ubisoft account and send me a PM here.

Beta downloaded, looks like it goes live at 8AM GMT (not sure if that’s worldwide or region specific)

I would hope it's worldwide.

Although I am wondering what error @Elitekilla29 @Silver Arrows @MOPARbarrett5 are getting now.

Do you still have invalid or not correct or already used? or did it change?

The problem lies in that if you have a code and you cannot redeem you cannot get invited because you are already invited.

@JR98 EU playstation store has been working lately, but the NA store has the issues.

I got invited. :D

Playing on Xbox One. I don’t know anyone who would be interested in trying the beta, so I’m open to send invites. Just let me know.

I received my code for the Xbox version, looking forward to checking it out. My internet is terrible so it'll take most of the day to get.

It seems like they are not even trying to fix the issue.
Been now 16 hours since I got my key and not once has it worked.

Some are saying they are getting their code to work now.
If anyone has got a code that had an error, check it now and report back?

@Elitekilla29 @Silver Arrows @MOPARbarrett5

Any of you 3 can get in yet?
Some are saying they have got in and downloading.

Last edited:
I just tried it again this morning and it still saying invalid.

About like 3 people said their code finally worked in the US/NA.
Edit: 4 people.

But no one else has been able too.

Unknown on an ETA when it will be fixed. (Could have a chance it may go into the start of beta)

About like 3 people said their code finally worked in the US/NA.
Edit: 4 people.

But no one else has been able too.

Unknown on an ETA when it will be fixed. (Could have a chance it may go into the start of beta)

For those that's having issues... if we ever do get our codes to work they should give us a extra day or two with the beta.

Still invalid on my end, which is really hilarious. Managed to get a code from a friend on Xbox One, but instead have to go through the byzantine maze that is Ubi Club friend invites.

For those that's having issues... if we ever do get our codes to work they should give us a extra day or two with the beta.

The "Developers" will have a say on that. I already asked that and hopefully if they do get it to work in the middle of beta they should extend it.

Back