GTPlanet's Guide to Forza Horizon 4's Twelve Houses and Properties

Is it just me or is buying houses in a racing game just plan weird/stupid?

I haven't played the game so feel free to help me understand this crazy idea.

They pretty much replace the smaller festivals they had in previous games and really only serve as a different background for when you use Forzavista. I personally like the houses much more as it keeps the "EDM rave party" to one part of the map instead of several locations, plus there's more of them so you don't have to go across half the map just to switch cars (presuming you don't want to fast travel).

Don’t think of it as a racing game, think of it as an open world car game. Then it makes pretty good sense to buy properties (garages) around the map.

Racing games are weird like that. I think games having a car wash is weird in a fun way. My friend who isn't a racing game guy was at one point literally rolling over the floor laughing when I showed him GT5 on his 3D TV because there was a button to control the wipers.
The car wash is a waste of time,
Any way enjoy the game guys :cheers:

I bought the farm and the one on the east coast, so four properties in total. Makes sense to buy the ones at opposite sides first.

Meh... Seriously, they know we'd love a Test Drive experience. Too expensive, too limited, one of the very few weak points of FH4.

Meh... Seriously, they know we'd love a Test Drive experience. Too expensive, too limited, one of the very few weak points of FH4.

When i heard about houses in FH4 i thought we would be able to walk around it,The Crew 2 went all the way with the Test Drive inspirations,with houses that you could walk around in it.

I wouldn't be surprised if Horizon 5 features more on-foot experiences to make use of increased graphical fidelity (assuming it is a next-gen title). Can you imagine actually being able to walk around the festival site and private properties? :eek:

When i heard about houses in FH4 i thought we would be able to walk around it,The Crew 2 went all the way with the Test Drive inspirations,with houses that you could walk around in it.

The Crew 2 had the benefit of just building up an existing map over 3 years, FH4 started from scratch and had to build an entire map in 2.

I wouldn't be surprised if Horizon 5 features more on-foot experiences to make use of increased graphical fidelity (assuming it is a next-gen title). Can you imagine actually being able to walk around the festival site and private properties? :eek:

If you get drunk in the party the game doesn't let you drive your car.

Safety first.

I have 13mil in the bank. I really want to buy the Edinburgh Castle to get the P3... but I'm not sure anymore. Maybe I'll just go for the Bamburgh Castle.
Bentley Blower :drool:
What to do? :scared:

Nice to be able to Fast Travel anywhere. :)

upload_2018-9-30_21-47-14.png

So it's need for speed then.
If only the next NFS game was of the same level of FH3 and FH4. But fat chance I guess. :lol:

Well we did have a Pontiac Aztek in FM6, so at least that part is covered already...

They've also had Walt's 300C, Skyler's Wagoneer and Jr.'s Challenger. All they would need is the RV and they have main vehicles of the series! :lol:

plus there's more of them so you don't have to go across half the map just to switch cars (presuming you don't want to fast travel).

You can press the pause button and switch car at any point now. The car you choose gets "delivered" to your current location.
Although if you want to make any changes to your car or character, then it's very handy to have a few houses dotted around the map.

Back