GT Sport FIA Championship World Final Preview Part 1: The Clash of the Titans

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 9 comments
  • 2,655 views
Good luck to the finalists!

Unfortunately I won't be able to watch the live stream on Saturday due to being away but I'll check the highlights later.

Hoping I come home on Sunday to hear Monaco or Cote d'Azur is that final track TBC!
 
I hope it's Deep Forest and not Monaco.
Just did a quick search on you tube for the Deep Forest track ( as I didn't know it ) I hope it will be Deep forest nice flow it has and think that it will be better for online race .
Online race .... I mean when they can fix the big issues they have for the moment .
 
So the 3 regional drivers are ALL going to be driving for Nissan in manufacturers? No offence to any of the other competitors, but barring any HUGE mistakes it will probably be a cakewalk for the Nissan squad...

Anything can happen in racing, but it seems very likely.
 
Back