• 310 comments
Germany
Germany
New Track is comming to GT Sport?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181113-115930.png
    Screenshot_20181113-115930.png
    20.1 KB · Views: 142
Given the pattern of the course of a year, PD releasing real world tracks from previous the GT, with the exception of Catalunya, the chances are becoming far greater that Spa could be released soon, this is a list of the remaining real world tracks (assumes PD continues as they are)

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Daytona International Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Laguna Seca
Silverstone Circuit
Twin Ring Motegi
Côte d'Azur
Ascari Race Resort

Goodwood Hillclimb

The one thing about the United States is with such a large geographical area the country is loaded with top class purpose built racing circuits and most PD has never included.

Would love to see some of the tracks included that have never been featured in GT.

Laguna Seca compared to many other circuits in this country is a joke as it is short, slow and the only thing that makes it so popular is the corkscrew.

Many much better circuits in this country to showcase.

The one thing about the United States is with such a large geographical area the country is loaded with top class purpose built racing circuits and most PD has never included.

Would love to see some of the tracks included that have never been featured in GT.

Laguna Seca compared to many other circuits in this country is a joke as it is short, slow and the only thing that makes it so popular is the corkscrew.

--------------------------------------------

The Circuit of The Amerika was very very cool in GTS

Jokes on everybody but me. They add Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course at the world finals :lol: That track is 2, 2.5 hours north of me, and I do all my track days there. A man can hope and dream lol

I feel the same way about VIR!!!!!!! I know it'll probably never happen but Virginia International Raceway is an awesome course and would be awesome to have it in a GT series!!!!

With how balanced N500 are, the best track for a competitve race would probably be High Speed Ring or Test Course ^^ 2 tracks I don't like.

I'm hoping for a better track and an unbalanced race.

Or maybe they can work out the BOP for N500 cars around that specific track. That would be perfect.

I feel the same way about VIR!!!!!!! I know it'll probably never happen but Virginia International Raceway is an awesome course and would be awesome to have it in a GT series!!!!
It's in FM7 and it's a fun track and would work WAY better in GTS. I went back to play some Forza last week, and the cars all felt like junk. T10 and PD should join up lol (like that would ever happen. Ever)

The only drawback at all for VIR would be the tracks width is a bit narrow as compared to most modern circuits. It does offer everything else, high speed, low speed, direction changes, elevation changes, tight corners and sweeping corners. Would be a great addition.

I also have many laps completed in the real world on that track.

I’m gonna guess Albert Park Melbourne. :D
Nah just kidding, although I would love that because I wanna drive other cars around there besides F1.
But my guess is Monaco GP.

As I wrote before, the R18 '16 has the Sebring track map inside on its a-post. This I want! But my guess is Laguna Seca as well...

Given the pattern of the course of a year, PD releasing real world tracks from previous the GT, with the exception of Catalunya, the chances are becoming far greater that Spa could be released soon, this is a list of the remaining real world tracks (assumes PD continues as they are)

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Daytona International Speedway
Indianapolis Motor Speedway
Laguna Seca
Silverstone Circuit
Twin Ring Motegi
Côte d'Azur
Ascari Race Resort

Goodwood Hillclimb

Silverstone would actually be a great Sport Mode venue ngl.

As I wrote before, the R18 '16 has the Sebring track map inside on its a-post. This I want! But my guess is Laguna Seca as well...
That's probably a good idea of when PD photographed the interior of the R18. It must have been testing at Sebring earlier and the track map was still in the car. Because the wec does not race there until next year (their last visit was 2012).

As far as the topic of the thread, if a new track is added, I'm thinking it might be one close to Monaco. Could be Monaco itself or maybe the legendary Spa. I'm thinking Europe is a good bet for it's location.

Back