Autumn Descends Once More in Latest Forza Horizon 4 Seasonal Events

♫ The falling leaves drift past my windscreen... the autumn leaves of red and gold... ♫

Not sure how I feel about risking my (Horizon) life in the Morgan 3-wheeler though.

♫ The falling leaves drift past my windscreen... the autumn leaves of red and gold... ♫

Not sure how I feel about risking my (Horizon) life in the Morgan 3-wheeler though.

If you only knew how long it took to get some "threading the needle" skills. Traffic was dead in my game.

No longer cars or clothes in seasonal events?

Just 50k on expert

I'm thinking it's because they managed to go through all of the seasonal stuff they had been giving away. My guess is new cosmetic stuff ends up as seasonal rewards when they release the December update (presumably Christmas stuff).

So it was a repeat barn find? I'm quite sure I found this car several weeks before this article of November 30th (GTP article linking to this thread).
You most likely did, on the second week the game was available(I believe that's when Autumn first struck in game?) hence the article specifically noting it for newcomers. There has been no new barn finds outside of the vanilla game.

Back