Nissan Makes The Invisible Visible, With a Frankly Petrifying Amount of Data

This is great, I only hope it'll become a universal standard. The value in being able to share all this data with all (new) cars is absolutely massive... This is, of course, assuming it's all anonymous. I'd hope the recent legislation aimed at protecting our digital privacy would help ensure that.

This is great, I only hope it'll become a universal standard. The value in being able to share all this data with all (new) cars is absolutely massive... This is, of course, assuming it's all anonymous. I'd hope the recent legislation aimed at protecting our digital privacy would help ensure that.
It's only a matter of time before someone downloads me to have in their passenger seat...

It's only a matter of time before someone downloads me to have in their passenger seat...
Depending on how scary the driving is, I'm sure there have been a few passengers who have "downloaded" in their passenger seat! :)

AR has kinda been coming on slowly, but I still maintain that it's going to change so much of our lives.

Back