Project CARS 2 SMS-R Series Returns in 2019: €20K Prize Pool and Multi-Class Racing

Really cool! I hope that means a couple more patches and improvements. Since the season pass content ran out, I was afraid it would be the same with the patches.

Really cool! I hope that means a couple more patches and improvements. Since the season pass content ran out, I was afraid it would be the same with the patches.
Ahh, you must use pCARS 2 on PC then? I ask because, they mentioned in the article that this event is for PC users only.

Last edited:
Was going good until...."If you’re a console player, we’ve got bad news: this year’s comp is a PC-only endeavor.".

Looking forward to seeing the events whenever available though.

Ahh, you must use pCARS 2 on PC then? I ask because, they mentioned in the article that this event is for PC users only.
Nope on Xbox One X, but if they further improve the PC client, I don’t see any reason why those fixes would not be rolled out to consoles either.

And even if not, it’s great to see the game getting some continuing support in any form. IMO it’s one of the most underrated/underappreciated racing games ever made and I’m glad to see it making the news again.

Latest Posts

Back