Forza Motorsport 7 March Update Now Available: RTR Mustangs, FRR Beta and More

March Update patch notes, courtesy of Nitro Glitter:

The March 2019 update for Forza Motorsport 7 arrives on March 12 and is bringing new features and fixes to the game. See the official announcement for details on all the new features coming into the game. Below, see details on the March 2019 fixes and improvements to the game.

GENERAL
  • Fixed labeling of gearing graph in tuning menu for new top speed. Additionally, accepting changes now causes the graph to refresh.
  • Removed opponent/Drivatar labels from appearing in photomode and replays.
  • Fixed an issue where Race Ticker and Race Info panels were missing when spectating a timed endurance race.
  • Adjusted Collision Assist and side-by-side collision friction and bounce off physics effect settings in multiplayer to improve general collision performance between cars. These adjustments include:
    • Collision Assist effect now bleeds off over time, so players can’t sustain use of it over time to push other players around.
    • Lowered peak friction and added a scale to the friction coefficient based on the interpenetration of the soft collisions between cars. As a result, light bumps have less friction and large magnitude collisions, where the cars “squish” into one another, have higher friction.
    • Adjusted the amount of time cars can be “squished” together.
  • Added a new car-specific wheel tuning menu that allows players to configure force feedback (FFB) scale and steering lock on a per-car basis.
  • Added a new "Car-Specific Steering Wheel Tuning" menu that allows players to configure the force feedback scale and steering lock on a per-car basis. These settings get saved to the player's garage car. If the player turns the wheel past the desired steering lock range, we "soft lock" the wheel by ramping up a large FFB torque to push the wheel back into the valid range.
  • Fixed an issue where a steering wheel paired with an Xbox Controller could cause device recognition swap when pressing the Xbox “nexus” button.
  • Fixed an issue where switching from steering wheel to controller maintains wheel button mapping and limits controller functionality.
  • Fixed an issue where post-race events results would stop updating if another player was in the lobby.
  • Fixed an issue where, if a race host launches a race before all cars have loaded into the pre-race, the loading process ends and caused unfinished loaded cars to spawn in the pre-race pit scene when the race starts.
CARS
  • Adjusted cockpit camera and wheel-less cockpit camera for the 1970 Plymouth Hemi Cuda Barrett-Jackson Edition.
  • Fixed an issue where car geometry disappeared when viewing the car from certain angles when Camera View was set to Hood, Driver, or Cockpit.
TRACKS
  • Fixed an issue where car collisions were still active in the pit lane area.
  • Fixed an issue where, when the player was using certain long cars (such as the Cadillac XTS Limo or the Tankpool Race Truck). The first AI car exiting the pit lane always hit the player’s car. This issue happened on multiple ribbons but was more likely on Monza.
  • Changing the Track Limits option in the Assists menu during a race will now be reflected once a player has resumed playing.

I wonder if I can turn one of those drift car into a NASCAR spec (division) mustang.
Would be cool... at lease more usefull than two identical drift cars...

I wonder if I can turn one of those drift car into a NASCAR spec (division) mustang.
Would be cool... at lease more usefull than two identical drift cars...
That's the beauty of forza, you probably can. I know for a fact you can swap the 5.9L engine in it I believe that's a nascar engine. I plan on making one of those into a drag race machine. They are already capable power wise just need to tweak a little more of the trans, suspension and tires.

Back