• 263 comments
China
Chinese not in China
For those who didn't read the pages in the gt championships thread:

m3h8glcotom21.jpg

Countach 25th Anniv. 88'

nfruiq5msom21.jpg

250 GT CN.2521 '61

Someone also noticed a green Stratos, thanks to @danh25 we've got the picture here.

It's interesting, isn't? The question is whether these beauties will come in the next week.

Last edited:
That 250GT is the Lusso?

Anyway it was $7.5 mil. before so I say its $10 mil. now. Also it lags behind the current 250GTO so expect another hard slog as a Gr.X on Le mans.

Also I wonder if they will drop all this with the SF19 update?

That 250GT is the Lusso?

Anyway it was $7.5 mil. before so I say its $10 mil. now. Also it lags behind the current 250GTO so expect another hard slog as a Gr.X on Le mans.

Also I wonder if they will drop all this with the SF19 update?

10m would be "significantly cheaper" than 20m so I think its more likely to be 15m.

I think the new cars will be separate in the "April update".

This is great and all. But watching some of the live event, I can't help but get a little irritated that other games enjoy new cars (without live demonstrations), and they have the event guys doing an exhibition in old Ford GT's, BMWs, Lambos and the like.. there are so many new cars manufacturers would love to be put into this and the concern right now is old cars???
Where's the Senna, the M8 (or even an M6), the new ford GT, the 918, etc... They've got to get with the times imo.

This is great and all. But watching some of the live event, I can't help but get a little irritated that other games enjoy new cars (without live demonstrations), and they have the event guys doing an exhibition in old Ford GT's, BMWs, Lambos and the like.. there are so many new cars manufacturers would love to be put into this and the concern right now is old cars???
Where's the Senna, the M8 (or even an M6), the new ford GT, the 918, etc... They've got to get with the times imo.

Well you could make the argument that GT is so far ahead of every other console racing game, that it needs to lose out somewhere. What good is all the newest supercars on an otherwise mediocre game?

The old sportscars are great, but if theyre just having them languish in Group X so you cant race them in anything besides in GT League they shouldnt bother.

Take the DB3S for example. Great car, nothing to race it against. Was used as a garage pick in sport mode once, where it being prohibitively expensive more than halved the player base for the Nations race.

For the race itself, the tyres were slicks. On a sportscar from 1953. Really brainless stuff.

Last edited:
So far a whopping zero percent of GT Auto parts have made it into GT Sport. The Countach will have no spoiler, make peace with that now.

That wing is what helps make the Countach one of the most iconic looking cars of all time. Nobody had posters of this car hanging on their wall without it.
To bad PD wasn't smart enough to recognize this and add it onto the car since we cannot anymore.

That wing is what helps make the Countach one of the most iconic looking cars of all time. Nobody had posters of this car hanging on their wall without it.
Too bad PD wasn't smart enough to recognize this and add it onto the car since we cannot anymore.
I completely agree. The huge wing is what made it so cool. I had a huge framed photo of the car when I was about 8, it was the focus of my room like my custom Toyota artworks are now, and the wing set the car apart. You'd think it would take off without it.

There is a lot of strange decisions made at PD.

GT has never really been with the times since GT3. Over 700 of the cars from GT6 were from the late 1980’s, ‘90s, and the early 2000’s. So by now it’s not that big of an issue for me but I will always welcome new up to date models in the game.
In a way, they were ahead of the times with some of the Gr.3/Gr.4 cars. Offering them, before the manufacturers actually made the real versions.

I'm honestly surprised they decided to add the 25th Anniv. Countach. I would've thought PD would just settle for the LP400, but then again we do have like two M6 GT3's and two Clios...

Latest Posts

Back