Some new cars in following updates

• Thread starter xxy98cn
  • 263 comments
alfa romeo giulia gr3 is coming too .. saw it from a Japanese Twitter's

Attachments

• IMG_20190317_013833.jpg
    IMG_20190317_013833.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 90
Well you could make the argument that GT is so far ahead of every other console racing game, that it needs to lose out somewhere. What good is all the newest supercars on an otherwise mediocre game?

You must be joking.

Yea that Alfa was photshopped by a board member here. "Fake news" lol..

I aggree that PD has never been all that focused on the modernization of their vehicle inventory.. from the majority of the Gran Turismo titles. One can hope and dream though.

GT Sport has been 'decent' (for the Japanese brands) in regard to new cars thus far. However, now with the renewed interest automotive manufacturers have taken into what they build over the last 10 years or so up until now, prompts greater attention from PD I believe.

Last edited:
So do we have any idea when these cars will be arriving? I've seen some references to the fact that there are two impending updates and one may contain cars, while the other contains other stuff (but not cars). Can anyone clarify? Or is it all rank speculation at this stage?

Here's an example of circular speculation...

r/granturismo is quoting a user from GTplanet saying that the 28th SF19:

Currently Confirmed for the Next Update:

Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Honda '19

Dallara SF19 Super Formula / Toyota '19

Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta passo corto CN.2521 '61

Gran Turismo Red Bull X2014 Competition

Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary '88

Lancia STRATOS '73

tenor.png

This meme will get a workout here.

The only thing that we know is that the two SF19 and their accompanying events will come... and its just three races on the current Japanese tracks.

Of course if PD delivers what people are speculating then this will be the most spectacular month this year... and its only March!

The 250 GT and Stratos were a matter of time, but I didn't dare to hope for the newer Countach. However, without the rear wing it looks kind of disabled...

I think that and the Super Formula's are all the available cars coming to the next update then. 6 cars is about as enough to match the size of the latest update of 5 cars, and seeing how 2019 is the year the post-launch support is slowing down.

And I'm definitely going to read into this
https://tcr-japan.jp/news_tcr/2019/190318.html
From TCR Japan twitter page:
The official test of TCRJapan will be held next March 26-27. The official test of Super Formula is held on the same day, so please come.

This growing global series, is new in Japan and if it's being billed with Super Formula, it's gotta be in at some point. Most anticipated series I've been waiting for. We'll see...

I dont think the 20th anniv, Countach is only $500k... isnt the current one $1.8 mil.?

Also yes, everyone who did GT5/6 will know how strangely the Stratos handled out of the box.

I dont think they will make it that undriveable this thing.

Back