Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions Expansion: Here Are All 30 Achievements

• Out-of-Towners – Have your House visited by some unexpected guests (10)
  • Swamp Gas from a Weather Balloon – Collect all Alien Debris in LEGO® Valley (10)
Um, what? :lol:

It needs to be Thursday already so I can laugh at the utter ridiculousness of this as I crash into everything. Oh, and if my car doesn't explode into tiny Lego pieces, I want a refund. :lol:

I didn't get the Hot Wheels expansion for FH3 because I thought it was just too ridiculous.

This....

Has transcended the ridiculous valley to the truly absurd. It's somewhat analogous to the uncanny valley, and on this particular chart, inhabiting the area near Niki Minaj.

QtPikyx.jpg

I might get it.

I really hope not every new car coming to this expansion is a Lego car, because I've seen enough of these strange-looking versions of the McLaren Senna, Ferrari F40 and Mini Cooper S.

Just started on FH4 thanks to game pass, its awesome!

One thing. How can I use the cars I've purchased?

Gotta say, I like the idea here. Does it have the potential to be immersion-breaking? Yes, but so did the Hot Wheels expansion for FH3, and so do the Hot Wheels cars in FM7. They plainly shouldn't exist because of how ridiculous they are, yet they do in the game world, and I like that.

Besides, it's awesome to see a dev having so much fun making stuff like this. You really get the sense that they're still kids deep down, and that they're living a dream in a sense - that being the dream of driving the Lego cars they loved building as kids. That's just so cool to witness, regardless of how immersion-breaking it might be.

Last edited:
Mostly I'm wondering how interacting with the Lego world is going to work. The trailer showed cars knocking individual bricks around after they were smashed apart, so I'm presuming that they stay persistent until you leave the immediate area? I'm hoping so, because the first thing I plan to do when the expansion goes live is fire up my Unimog and see just how much of a godawful mess I can make with it plowing through the countryside.

Oh God no please do not make this Lego this stuff appear in Forza Motorsport 8.

Keep it in Horizon, I dont care just not the Motorsport series.

I don't think we need to worry about that. I'm just confused and don't understand Legos to begin with, yet alone their application in a sim racing title.
I'm just too old I guess.

I wonder what the barn find could be. Ar12(who I have been watching because he always seems to get gameplay footage and news about this stuff first) thinks it could be a London Bus. Which would be super fun

Gotta say, I like the idea here. Does it have the potential to be immersion-breaking? Yes, but so did the Hot Wheels expansion for FH3, and so do the Hot Wheels cars in FM7. They plainly shouldn't exist because of how ridiculous they are, yet they do in the game world, and I like that.

Besides, it's awesome to see a dev having so much fun making stuff like this. You really get the sense that they're still kids deep down, and that they're living a dream in a sense - that being the dream of driving the Lego cars they loved building as kids. That's just so cool to witness, regardless of how immersion-breaking it might be.
FTFY. :)

And amen to that. 👍

They plainly shouldn't exist because of how ridiculous they are, yet they do in the game world, and I like that.

You'd be surprised at what's out there. Seen tables with engines, road legal boats, motorised beer keg's, skips and sheds to name a few.

Hot Wheels wise they've made a full scale Twin mill, Boneshaker and a couple Deora's that I know of. Boneshaker video isn't the best. But wanted to put a vid of the thing moving.

Need a Mclaren 720s in the game, fond this one at Mclaren's headquarters

It was at Goodwood FoS 2017. It was mostly built beforehand. But you could pay to put bit's on it. For charity if I remember right. This pic was earlier during the weekend.

0S1A5254.jpg

Porsche did a half and half of the 911 for Goodwood FoS 2016. Sorry the pic's dark, one's I never bothered to edit.

Lego Porsche 911 GT3 1.JPG Lego Porsche 911 GT3 3.JPG Lego Porsche 911 GT3 2.JPG

Regarding the LEGO expansion. Not that excited by it. I'd prefer the models to be like the ones above. More realistic. The F40 and mini are ok. I mean they look like a Mini and an F40. But the Senna is just a mess imo. Could they not do something like this instead?

960x0.jpg

I am kinda hoping that there are lego people in the expansion though. Just so I can run them over and send bit's flying. It'd be fun for 5 mins at least.

Edit: Unfortunately according to the post above. We have to put up with not so great models. Oh well.

I'll state the same thing here that I did for the FH3 Hot Wheels expansion.

For those concerned about this expansion and "lack of realism" or "ruining the immersion" - that was out the window for me within 5 minutes of playing the FIRST Horizon games when I knocked over a street sign and got rewarded!!!

This whole series is full of pure fantasy and "what if". Now with these expansions the "what if" includes orange roads and colored blocks.

Last edited:
For those concerned about this expansion and "lack of realism" or "ruining the immersion" - that was out the window for me within 5 minutes of playing the FIRST Horizon games when I knocked over a street sign and got rewarded!!!

Yeah, in a game where seasonal objectives include such things as "jump a car over the length of several football fields" or "literally play team tag in super-cars in the middle of a quarry" I'm not sure how so many people think this game is meant to be realistic.

Don't get me wrong, I understand some people might just not like the Lego expansion for their own reasons, but for me it's no less immersion breaking than racing a Koenigsegg across a field at 250mph to hit a dirt ramp before launching myself a third of a mile through the air. When I want realism I play a racing sim, but from the beginning the point of Horizon has been to cut back and let loose, so I say bring on the weirdness.

I don't think we need to worry about that. I'm just confused and don't understand Legos to begin with, yet alone their application in a sim racing title.
I'm just too old I guess.
LEGO is older than the PC or the gaming console, so if you don't understand LEGO due to being too old, how do you even begin to understand the computers you are playing on?

Also LEGO is probably older than you.

LEGO is older than the PC or the gaming console, so if you don't understand LEGO due to being too old, how do you even begin to understand the computers you are playing on?

Also LEGO is probably older than you.

I failed to type two key words, my apologies.

I don't understand the attraction to lego, or it's application in a sim driving/racing/crashing title.

But, to each their own enjoy!

I never thought I'd say that, but, considering all the Toy content in Forza, I'm now happy with GTs VGT programme. VGT cars are ridiculous and pointless too, I know, I'm no fan of them either, but they're still a lot better than toy cars...

I never thought I'd say that, but, considering all the Toy content in Forza, I'm now happy with GTs VGT programme. VGT cars are ridiculous and pointless too, I know, I'm no fan of them either, but they're still a lot better than toy cars...
Eh, they're both fictional - I don't think being a toy matters at that point. Considering the major differences between the two games, I don't see how they're any better or worse for their respective game. Either way, "all the toy content" is a bit misleading, because outside of a handful of Hotwheels, and this, there really isn't much else.

Either way, "all the toy content" is a bit misleading, because outside of a handful of Hotwheels, and this, there really isn't much else.
Also, the Hot Wheels cars were actually built in real life. Even the silly ones like the Twin Mill were actually built as full-scale show cars. That sets them apart from the LEGO cars and the purely fictional cars like the Warthog, Regalia, and that Fallout one.

Also, the Hot Wheels cars were actually built in real life. Even the silly ones like the Twin Mill were actually built as full-scale show cars. That sets them apart from the LEGO cars and the purely fictional cars like the Warthog, Regalia, and that Fallout one.

Scratch the warthog; several working iterations exist, one made by Microsoft, the rest made by devoted fans. But the Regalia's true enough, though it's believable nonetheless considering the details and information put into it.

That's the underlying issue with the Lego, it breaks the universal boundaries of what should be possible in Forza and car games in general. I, and many others, have never had an issue with the purely fictional vehicles presented in such games as MotorStorm, Burnout, Wreckfest, Dirt Showdown, Gran Turismo, The Crew, and Forza (to this point) because they're detailed, stylized, and functional enough to be believable as real vehicles, both within the worlds that these games have established, as well as our own. These Lego cars, however, are just blown up toys without compromise. They make sense within their own expansion itself, but to have them driving around in Britain... it just doesn't make sense. It'll take Horizon from its unrealistic, yet still rule-bound state, and cast it straight into silly cartoon surrealism.

To argue that its okay to include them because of a Halo Warthog, smashing cars through stone walls, or the unrealistic distances one can jump and survive unscathed in Forza, is dishonest, and tantamount to arguing its okay to include them in SIM racers due to the game's HUD, chase cam, and the magic ability to toggle whether your vehicle can take damage, or consume fuel or not. Just because a game has certain things about it that sets it apart from absolute reality, it doesn't therefore warrant throwing all logic and standards out the window. Because arcade or not, all non-satirical games have to have standards. You wouldn't see a spaceship as a vehicle in a WWII FPS game, and you wouldn't find visually detailed monsters in a kid's cartoon karting game neither.
People can use the playground games events or the halo showcase as arguments regarding realism all they like, but that'd be insinuating that all players generally interact with such things in the first place, rather than trying to ignore all the game's tacked-on nonsense and play it as realistically as it'll permit them. Up to this point, people had the choice of what their Horizon experience would be. If they didn't enjoy skill zones, they ignored them, if they didn't like people's liveries, they could disable seeing them, if they never wanted to attend forzathon live, they didn't have to (and vice versa). But now, all that changes. Having minifigures driving toy cars around Horizon isn't going to utterly devastate people's experience, but it will certainly earn more than a few eyerolls and brow rubbing.

That being said. For anyone who does consider this to be a major problem, it must be noted that aside from the windows of time which players could initially get access to them, I've rarely ever seen any special vehicles being used by players outside of the lifted Regalia and Boneshaker (for obvious reasons). And I've been playing this game almost every day since December. So these Lego cars will likely be as equally rare to witness on the road just the same.

Its not like 80% of the community uses anything aside from hypercars and the King Cobra anyway.

Back