Audi RS3 LMS TCR Coming to iRacing Next Month

My only experience with this car is in Forza Motorsport 7, and the Front Wheel Drive just isn't fun in racing games once you go over a certain threshold of power

My only experience with this car is in Forza Motorsport 7, and the Front Wheel Drive just isn't fun in racing games once you go over a certain threshold of power

Sorry you cant compare IRacing with Forza;) IRacing is a Sim and Forza is an ArcadeGame like GT Sport;) Try R3E, I love to drive the FWD Cars in RaceRoom;), its a lot of fun

Yes, the touring cars are hella fun in Raceroom. I only hate that it's hard to find a race with them unless you join a league. I'll probably pick this car up in iRacing at launch.

Sorry you cant compare IRacing with Forza;) IRacing is a Sim and Forza is an ArcadeGame like GT Sport;) Try R3E, I love to drive the FWD Cars in RaceRoom;), its a lot of fun

But even if its meant to be a an "arcade game", which it isnt, it still wasn't fun to drive.

But even if its meant to be a an "arcade game", which it isnt, it still wasn't fun to drive.

Forza is really more of an arcade. Simcade at best. Anyways, I don't really like driving Nascar cars but they sure are popular on iRacing and other games. TC's will appeal to some but not others. I don't judge Nascar as not being fun even though I don't prefer to drive them myself. Every genre has it's fans as does every game. I own most of the racing titles and each has it's good/bad points of course.

Back