Red Bull Hangar-7 World Tour details have been published

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 424 comments
No Igor Fraga? I think we know why. :lol:

Igor stopped playing the Nations Cup online series when he won Nurburgring and focused on Manufacturers, so he didn't qualify for Nations anyway.

He did qualify for Manufacturers but his real driving schedule didn't allow him to attend Salzburg.

And it is gr.3 only. Much better than gr.4

Not if you drive for Jaguar.

Two Italian circuits and one Spanish and a TBA. Maybe another Spanish circuit? Ascari? Jerez? Valencia was in GTPSP, maybe?

Time for a bit of math...

What is the speed of Zonda vs GR1 Bugatti VGT? 12 laps x GR1 x Catalunya = 9 laps x Zonda x (Track TBC + Weather TBC) 💡

I'm guessing the Zonda is a similar speed, but a bit slower than the GR1? If that's the case then that suggests the TBA track race is a bit longer (10 or 20%?) than dry Catalunya.

Catalunya is 2.89 miles.

The following existing tracks are a bit longer:

Dragon Trail Seaside (3.24 miles)
Maggiore GP (3.61 miles)
Kyoto Yamagiwa (3.05 miles)
Sardegna Road Track A (3.18 miles)
Tokyo (various)
Suzuka (3.61 miles)
Autopolis (2.90 miles)
Alsace Village (3.37 miles)
Monza (3.60 miles)
Mount Panorama (3.86 miles)
Fuji is close at 2.84 miles.
Nurburgring GP (3.20 miles).

I don't think it's going to be a new track (just a guess).

I think it's going to be a real track with wet weather (just a guess).

My guess is therefore... Tsukuba... :lol:

No - I'd say Suzuka or Fuji.
As an outsider Monza as the race is in the Zonda. But I'm sticking with one of the first two because they're long standing favourites of PD.

Suzuka is a track that was in the launch game, so I'm going with Suzuka Wet.

If I'm right, I'm queuing up for a lottery ticket... :lol:

Tire is also TBA for Nations Semifinal B group.
New wet course may come.

Mabe we got snow ???

Time for a bit of math...

What is the speed of Zonda vs GR1 Bugatti VGT? 12 laps x GR1 x Catalunya = 9 laps x Zonda x (Track TBC + Weather TBC) 💡

I'm guessing the Zonda is a similar speed, but a bit slower than the GR1? If that's the case then that suggests the TBA track race

I think it's going to be a real track with wet weather (just a guess)

Suzuka is a track that was in the launch game, so I'm going with Suzuka Wet.

Suzuka or Brazil can be the the 2 of real world tracks can have wet coming in my Opinion but mabe we get deep forest ???

I think the TBA track will be a new Wet track.

If it was a new track it will be in some final. (But I know this has happened once with the new Tokyo).

Did all previous TBA track events have tires already announced besides the wet red bull ring?

Last edited:
Well, whatever this new track (or variation) is, it will probably be carried over to a very far away update, just like Spa, and this is kinda bad for many players' health in my opinion... PD should stop doing this immediately. I mean, I'm hugely appreciating everything PD is bringing for us with GT Sport - the cars, tracks, features... but this recent long-term teasing method is unfair. They did it with the X2019 Competition, they did it with the rain, they are doing it with Spa, and they will probably do it again with this new TBA, so I'd love to be wrong. I'm not criticizing the game, or the updates, or even the development, it's purely this weird teasing method.

Well, whatever this new track (or variation) is, it will probably be carried over to a very far away update, just like Spa, and this is kinda bad for many players' health in my opinion... PD should stop doing this immediately. I mean, I'm hugely appreciating everything PD is bringing for us with GT Sport - the cars, tracks, features... but this recent long-term teasing method is unfair. They did it with the X2019 Competition, they did it with the rain, they are doing it with Spa, and they will probably do it again with this new TBA, so I'd love to be wrong. I'm not criticizing the game, or the updates, or even the development, it's purely this weird teasing method.

No thanks, PD should keep showing what's coming in the near future at these events.

It's only bad for people who are way too impatient and self entitled imo. The wait for almost everything they showcased at these events aren't long at all. You basically get a look at something that's possibly still a work-in-progress state, and finally an official confirmation that the feature or track is coming soon whether that was rain or Spa. A bunch of people had already given up on rain and even made weird claims the PS4 can't handle wet weather. The final rain we got only after a couple of updates later is actually quite different from what was in the playable demo at these events, and we ended up with 3 different rain settings .

No thanks, PD should keep showing what's coming in the near future at these events.

That's my point, they definitely should tease stuff, that's great, but not in this long way form imo. What I'm just trying to say is: remember the 2018 Hangar 7 event when we got Fuji teased? They showed the track on the schedule, the event happened, and a week later it was on the game. That's the way PD should tease us stuff.

After all, I know what they're doing it's not illegal or anything, but they got us (or at least me) used to that one or two week teasing, and then suddenly it became an almost two month waiting.

I'll keep enjoying the game as I always did, but I'll take some time to get used to this new teasing way. :nervous:

But I kinda admit I'm too impatient sometimes, I need help lol

That's my point, they definitely should tease stuff, that's great, but not in this long way form imo. What I'm just trying to say is: remember the 2018 Hangar 7 event when we got Fuji teased? They showed the track on the schedule, the event happened, and a week later it was on the game. That's the way PD should tease us stuff.

After all, I know what they're doing it's not illegal or anything, but they got us (or at least me) used to that one or two week teasing, and then suddenly it became an almost two month waiting.

I'll keep enjoying the game as I always did, but I'll take some time to get used to this new teasing way. :nervous:

But I kinda admit I'm too impatient sometimes, I need help lol
Spa is the only track that has been teased and delayed an extra month. That was down (reportedly) to it’s last minute addition at New York. TBH, I don’t think many really cared about the X2014 Competition. While the rain updates are clearly work in progress. As seen by the improvements when first revealed to release.

Back