Red Bull Hangar-7 World Tour details have been published

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 424 comments
Makes me wonder if the tracks added via update, which has so far been pretty well supported, will now 'dry up'... in favour of rain conditions for existing tracks.

Very witty :D

I don't think they will dry up, yet. Not till 2020 at least.

I'm going back to the rumour via @Tidgney stream comment (I think it was) about 6 months back that there were 3 tracks virtually ready, one of which would be a "surprise". And subsequent comment(s) that Spa was not one of them, and neither was Goodwood Motor Circuit.

Plus we heard from @Jordan and others that there was talk of a new real track appearing at the last event, that seems to have been replaced by Spa at the last minute. Maybe this circuit was the "surprise" one?

So, I personally expect Spa to appear this month.

If there's a wet circuit shown this weekend, that might be in an October update?

And then the "surprise" new track could re-appear at the World Finals in November. They unveiled the Tokyo South tracks last year.

Unless the Zonda race this weekend is on the track that was replaced last month, then it seems pretty reasonable to expect 2 more tracks this calendar year and a second wet track. Which I still guess as Suzuka but no one knows till there's a leak :lol:.

There's nothing to go on, beyond that, so what plans there are for 2020 is still to be discovered.

I'm going back to the rumour via @Tidgney stream comment (I think it was) about 6 months back that there were 3 tracks virtually ready, one of which would be a "surprise". And subsequent comment(s) that Spa was not one of them, and neither was Goodwood Motor Circuit.

Plot twist, the surprise track was Sargdena Road Course :lol:

I think there are some clues as to what the next TBA track is. They're not very strong clues, but they could help us in the right direction:

-Each race can only be so long as far as time goes.
-This race only has a fuel and tire consumption of respectively 1x and 2x.
-The race is nine laps, using a notably fast car, the Zonda R.

We know it's not Spa. I doubt it'd be Monza wet since Monza is already being featured in the Nations Cup races that same day. I think that when there are four races in the day, each race roughly takes about 30mins.

I doubt it's Circuito de la Sierra, haha. (I'd love for it to return, though, along with its respective Time Rally - maybe in the next game.)

But unless we get some real surprises in that Gr.B race, I unfortunately don't think we'll have much opportunity to see some new cars get showcased in these races.

A TBA track? Let the speculating commence! We know it's not Spa so what else?
Why do we know it's not Spa?

Spa is not in the game yet, and hasn't been announced, so is still TBA.

Why do we know it's not Spa?

Spa is not in the game yet, and hasn't been announced, so is still TBA.

Spa is mentioned as a track to a different event daan. They know it's public and hence included it in the info elsewhere, so if that other race was at Spa, then that would be announced too.

Time for a bit of math...

What is the speed of Zonda vs GR1 Bugatti VGT? 12 laps x GR1 x Catalunya = 9 laps x Zonda x (Track TBC + Weather TBC) 💡

I'm guessing the Zonda is a similar speed, but a bit slower than the GR1? If that's the case then that suggests the TBA track race is a bit longer (10 or 20%?) than dry Catalunya.

Catalunya is 2.89 miles.

The following existing tracks are a bit longer:

Dragon Trail Seaside (3.24 miles)
Maggiore GP (3.61 miles)
Kyoto Yamagiwa (3.05 miles)
Sardegna Road Track A (3.18 miles)
Tokyo (various)
Suzuka (3.61 miles)
Autopolis (2.90 miles)
Alsace Village (3.37 miles)
Monza (3.60 miles)
Mount Panorama (3.86 miles)
Fuji is close at 2.84 miles.
Nurburgring GP (3.20 miles).

I don't think it's going to be a new track (just a guess).

I think it's going to be a real track with wet weather (just a guess).

My guess is therefore... Tsukuba... :lol:

No - I'd say Suzuka or Fuji.
As an outsider Monza as the race is in the Zonda. But I'm sticking with one of the first two because they're long standing favourites of PD.

Suzuka is a track that was in the launch game, so I'm going with Suzuka Wet.

If I'm right, I'm queuing up for a lottery ticket... :lol:

I think there are some clues as to what the next TBA track is. They're not very strong clues, but they could help us in the right direction:

-Each race can only be so long as far as time goes.
-This race only has a fuel and tire consumption of respectively 1x and 2x.
-The race is nine laps, using a notably fast car, the Zonda R.

We know it's not Spa. I doubt it'd be Monza wet since Monza is already being featured in the Nations Cup races that same day. I think that when there are four races in the day, each race roughly takes about 30mins.

I doubt it's Circuito de la Sierra, haha. (I'd love for it to return, though, along with its respective Time Rally - maybe in the next game.)

But unless we get some real surprises in that Gr.B race, I unfortunately don't think we'll have much opportunity to see some new cars get showcased in these races.

I'm sticking with my slightly dodgy math.... :sly:

My guesstimate is that its wet at Suzuka, Fuji or Nurburgring GP. Being PD I'm still going with Suzuka. :sly:

e88314bd-4836-4643-8c79-513a268a582b.jpg

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Ascari is a corner on Monza, the announced track for the final race...

Someone later posted a picture of Ascari (the track) on the comment section of this post and Miyazono liked it. It also seems pretty valid, a 9 lap race at Ascari with a Pagani Zonda R, according to the schedule... So it might be still open for some interpretation, let's wait and see!

Someone later posted a picture of Ascari (the track) on the comment section of this post and Miyazono liked it. It also seems pretty valid, a 9 lap race at Ascari with a Pagani Zonda R, according to the schedule... So it might be still open for some interpretation, let's wait and see!
I’ll add to that this: maybe PD has intentionally obscured the tire type to make it more difficult to guess new dry tracks vs wet tracks. Ascari would be very interesting, but not a total surprise, as it was only just added in GT6 and probably was modeled with the future in mind.

I hope PD will be child-proofing anything with sharp edges in the hangar just in case Cody crashes into it and does himself a mischief. ;):lol:

Tire is also TBA for Nations Semifinal B group.
New wet course may come.
I would bet it's Spa, but since the track is TBA and Spa was already shown in New York maybe it's a new track AND rain is coming with it.
Can't even say it's Laguna Seca because it's in the middle of the desert:guilty:, I hope it's something like Vallelunga or Jerez, I have no clue honestly.
Or maybe it's a TBA just because Spa hasn't been added to the official game yet.

EDIT: now that I think about it... Silverstone???? The 4 hours of Silverstone was just a week ago. Hope that the draining isn't as bad as in real life!

Last edited:
Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back