Red Bull Hangar-7 World Tour details have been published

• Thread starter Rangeraus
  • 424 comments
I'm surprised a little that NONE of the upcoming cars will feature in any races at Red Bull event.

Not the Daytona, nor the Super Bee.

And even more surprised that the Taycan wont be used, after today's surprise announcement. Maybe it's going to be used at the next tour event in october. That would tie in with the announced release date of "by October".

I now think we will see Spa + Daytona + Super Bee + unknown other cars in a late September update (3 more if its 5 cars in the update again).

And then the Taycan + TBA (wet version) track from Red Bull event, plus the Michelin branding added at the end of October.

I wonder if the Taycan will get a special solo update in October or if it will come with other cars in a pack.

I'm surprised a little that NONE of the upcoming cars will feature in any races at Red Bull event.

Not the Daytona, nor the Super Bee.

And even more surprised that the Taycan wont be used, after today's surprise announcement. Maybe it's going to be used at the next tour event in october. That would tie in with the announced release date of "by October".

I now think we will see Spa + Daytona + Super Bee + unknown other cars in a late September update (3 more if its 5 cars in the update again).

And then the Taycan + TBA (wet version) track from Red Bull event, plus the Michelin branding added at the end of October.

I wonder if the Taycan will get a special solo update in October or if it will come with other cars in a pack.
I think they are finally scrapping the N class races as they are too unbalanced even though they're nice to look at.
A one make with one of them could have been nice but personally i enjoy high speed racing cars used in a world tour.

The Porsche might be used as an one make for a cup more than World Tour honestly but will never knkw

Anyone else getting sick of the red bull car? There are so many cars to use it would be nice to see another one.
Here I go again. :lol:

Imagine that you own a racing game. And imagine one of the greatest Formula 1 engineers/designers of all time (Adrian Newey) design a car exclusively for you...

(I don't think it's hard to imagine the rest of story).

@mclarenLB isn’t wrong about that Nations Cup race... :eek:

Good vibes from the guys on the ground here, Salzburg is beautiful, and I know what my car will be for the Pro-Am. Should be a lot of fun tomorrow!

Let the speculation begin.

Though really, with Spa off the table, what could be a major surprise at this point? One of the big three originals returning? Is there a type of track that the Zonda R would be hilariously bad at?

Here I go again. :lol:

Imagine that you own a racing game. And imagine one of the greatest Formula 1 engineers/designers of all time (Adrian Newey) design a car exclusively for you...

(I don't think it's hard to imagine the rest of story).

I believe Mr Newey is one of the drivers at Goodwood Revival this year, so if I see him tomorrow, I'll be sure to tell him we're fed up of seeing his car :sly::lol:

Good vibes from the guys on the ground here, Salzburg is beautiful, and I know what my car will be for the Pro-Am. Should be a lot of fun tomorrow!

You tease! :P

Though I wonder what on earth could be "hilarious" in a Zonda R...?

I've got it 💡 , it's the Moon coming back isn't it! :lol::lol:

"MAJOR surprise"?

Well, it's not the rain.

"Hilarious"?

Well, Zonda R can't uses dirt or snow tires...(it would be hilarious).
It can only be a new but exotic track, since it not be used in any finals....

I already know!

Citta Di Aria! (Plus, Formula E ready)

:D

Is the pro- am race going to be showed on YouTube, so much hype for the tba let hope it’s a good one

Last edited:
Back