DiRT Rally 2.0 Now Available as Free Trial Version

Has the FFB improved since Dirt Rally? It was absolutely abysmal IMHO.

I'm struggling to find this on the PS Store. Any tips to help find it?
Search for DiRT Rally 2.0, then go to the game's... page/tab/screen/whatever it's called :lol:

There's an option to purchase, and an option for free trial.

It will download ALL 70GB, FYI.

It will download ALL 70GB, FYI.
On the plus-side, this means that a purchase = immediate unlock and you can carry on playing with your progress carried over.

Second bonus, whenever the full game gets updated with bug fixes and the like, Trial Version will too.

On the plus-side, this means that a purchase = immediate unlock and you can carry on playing with your progress carried over.

Second bonus, whenever the full game gets updated with bug fixes and the like, Trial Version will too.
I think you can start the trial after 18.8GB - I was only half-paying attention when I downloaded it yesterday.

I don't know if this was mentioned in a previous article on the site, but I noticed you can also get a free trial of F1 2019 in the same way, by finding the full game on the store, and the free trial option is alongside the option to buy it. The F2 intro bit was quite good fun.

I don't know if this was mentioned in a previous article on the site, but I noticed you can also get a free trial of F1 2019 in the same way, by finding the full game on the store, and the free trial option is alongside the option to buy it. The F2 intro bit was quite good fun.
F1 trial released a few weeks ago :)

Also, if any DiRT fans are in Game Pass, game’s there too.

How much for F1 2019 can you play in the trial I really miss good game demos

Back