Toyota Returns to the Forza Horizon Series Next Month

Finally! I can finally rest at ease after this announcement. Welcome back Toyota! 👍 And THANK YOU PG for making this happen for us Forza players! :cheers:

The support for this game is off the charts, and I am grateful for it! :D

Bring on Toyota, Lexus and possibly Scion baby!!!

So suddenly Toyota decides to come back to other racing games. Seems to me like it was just because everyone was begging. I wonder what happened with their original statement/reason?

It's been stated elsewhere, but I'm guessing a timed exclusivity deal was the most likely reason.

I'm ecstatic Toyota is making a return to Forza, hopefully it is a sign of things to come for other games in the genre. 👍

I didn't catch Forza Monthly and the stream is seemingly not up for replay yet... Any word on Toyota in FM7, or is that game still finished for good?

So suddenly Toyota decides to come back to other racing games. Seems to me like it was just because everyone was begging. I wonder what happened with their original statement/reason?
The original statement...that got deleted? All signs point towards timed exclusivity.

I didn't catch Forza Monthly and the stream is seemingly not up for replay yet... Any word on Toyota in FM7, or is that game still finished for good?

John Schommer of Turn 10 has responded to that question stating that there are no plans to introduce Toyota to previous Forza titles (those preceding Forza Horizon 4), reinforcing the studio's statement that development for Forza Motorsport 7 has ended.

Last edited:
le9cg99p7pz31.jpg

"Moving ahead, you guys can expect cars from Toyota, Lexus, maybe even Scion, for years to come," said Brian Ekberg in the Forza Monthly broadcast.

So, it does sound like Turn 10 and Toyota have come to a long-term licensing agreement. Good news!
Oooh, thank you. I wasn't able to go back in the Forza stream while I was writing the article; I've gone back now and amended the article accordingly 👍

Oh my god this is incredible news!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Back