Buy 'Ford v Ferrari', Get a 1968 Ford Mustang GT Free... in Forza Horizon 4

I thought it was a GT40 Mk.II seen near the end of the movie, not a Mk.IV.

I just checked and you're absolutely right. The livery fooled me hard. :lol:

I didn't know a Mk. II had that livery, or is it what I think and it's dressed up to look like the '67?

Does anyone know when movie comes to Xbox store, I was going to buy it I also own horizon 4 ultimate edition. Australian Xbox store too thank you

Surely anyone who wanted the Mustang will have already obtained it. Why not give them something new.

Considering how some elements of the community already have hissyfits with regards to the idea of putting new content behind Forzathon challenges, doing something like that is just giving red meat to them.

Hardly what I'd call an incentive here. I thought the film did pretty well on it's own. Is the Microsoft Store having a hard time with people purchasing movies through them?

Reminds me of when you got a free car in FM6 if you purchased Fallout 4, the 2069 Chryslus Rocket 69. However, at least with that one, it was an exclusive car.

Reminds me of when you got a free car in FM6 if you purchased Fallout 4, the 2069 Chryslus Rocket 69. However, at least with that one, it was an exclusive car.
I never bought or even played Fallout, but I got the car anyway. It just showed up in my garage one day. I love it, too. Perfect retro-futuristic design.

EDIT: Wait, I did play Fallout 4 once, about the first five minutes of the tutorial, on a friend's XBox while visiting him in Japan. I guess that was enough to get the Chryslus.

Back