F1 2020's New DLC Pack to Fund Michael Schumacher Charity

It's about time the Schumacher family recognise and acknowledge the fans that made him so great, and stop keeping them in the dark. He'd be a nobody without fans, the same people who camped outside his hospital, the same people who bought the merchandise, the same people that cheered him on. Why the secrecy??? Accident was tragic, but the fans deserve more.

It's about time the Schumacher family recognise and acknowledge the fans that made him so great, and stop keeping them in the dark. He'd be a nobody without fans, the same people who camped outside his hospital, the same people who bought the merchandise, the same people that cheered him on. Why the secrecy??? Accident was tragic, but the fans deserve more.
He's a vegetable, what else do you need to know? You wanna see pictures of your hero drooling all over the place and ******** himself? It's their right to keep things private, if there's something positive to announce they will, but given the circumstances it's highly unlikely that he will regain consciousness, no money in the world can fix brain damage like that.

The family owes nobody anything. We didn't create his skill, his charisma. They deserve the privacy they request after being in the public eye for well over 20 years.

given the circumstances it's highly unlikely that he will regain consciousness, no money in the world can fix brain damage like that.

He's already regained consciousness according to several interviews with Jean Todt, his doctors and his former publicist.
I'm not saying he'll ever fully recover, but I'll always hold a good thought for such a hero.

The family owns the fans nothing. Nobody got forced to become a Schumacher fan and buy his merch. And even without a single fan he still would've gotten those seven titles.
I can understand that people want to know how he's doing, me included, but if the family wants to keep it a secret than that is their decision and something everyone has to respect. If he will improve the family will tell us. If he doesn't, than they probably don't want to ruin the picture of Michael that people have of him.
I personally rather remember him from the past, as the great driver he was, than from today, as somebody who lies in bed 24/7 and has to be fed, washed and so on.

He's a vegetable, what else do you need to know? You wanna see pictures of your hero drooling all over the place and ******** himself? It's their right to keep things private, if there's something positive to announce they will, but given the circumstances it's highly unlikely that he will regain consciousness, no money in the world can fix brain damage like that.

This makes me sad :(

Back