Forza Horizon 4 Series Update 35 Teased Ahead of April 29 Reveal Stream

Clues look very interesting this time. If Super7 High Stakes is coming, at least two of these cars will probably become new Super7 rewards.

Existing Super7 reward cars, Austin Seven and Triump TR7, were both themed around the shared number. Super7 High Stakes has been said to be more of an exhausting challenge, so perhaps it would tie in with the Jeep Gladiator like a reference to the enduring fights of ancient arena gladiators? I guess we’ll know soon enough.

The G logo is from the UK version of Gladiators TV show.

(I read the article afterwards.)

Last edited:
I think Mexico would be a (sort of) fitting setting given the large amount of off-road sections and desert areas (Baja-style rally racing), but I also hope you can race through the US-Mexico border (like from San Diego, CA to Mexico) just so the locations are more diverse.

Possibly. The existence of FM development was first announced during the March 2019 Forza Monthly livestream.

If they already have Super 7 High Stakes this month, there's no need for them to announce anything else. Much better to leave it to a quiet month where it can get full attention.

Last month is was Puerto Rico, before that Japan.

My money is on the Isle of Sheppey :D

Back