Original Fast and Furious Toyota Supra Hero Car Heads to Auction

I was already thinking 'i'm too old for this ****' when the film came out

Perhaps you witnessed the simple truth..

.. if you can't get your Mitsubishi GTO around the first turn at High Speed Ring, you'll only be able to beat Ja Rule in a drag race , and Ja Rule ain't even gettin' Moniiiiiicaaaaaa, and that's before the danger to your manifold makes some check-plate fall off your car...

... great film though. Redefined the modified car landscape for a decade.

Be interesting to see what it goes for. Turbo 6-speed Supras are already insane now, and I'm not sure if the fame makes it worth more or just offsets that it's no longer stock and a slushbox.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see what it goes for. Turbo 6-speed Supras are already insane now, and I'm not sure if the fame makes it worth more or just offsets that it's no longer stock and a slushbox.

Being that fake cars from the movies are going for low to mid six figures this is going to go quite high.

I remember seeing one of these 8 at Universal Studios in LA back in October 2001.

That was a slightly odd experience - we were almost the only tourists in the US at that time, because the tragedy had only just occurred and most people cancelled their holidays as a result.

It was so quiet that we saw all of Universal Studios in 4 hours including the studio tour! We literally walked straight on to the main rides including Back to the Future and King Kong.

Some of you lot weren't even born back then... :crazy:

Last edited:
How do you really put value to a car like this? Are you paying six figures because it's a turbo 6-speed, or because of the movie, that despite being loved by many of us, was a pretty cheesy one. So many things that offset this car's value :lol:

The fact that Paul Walker was behind the wheel of this car, albiet for brief periods, is definitely going to inflate its value by quite a bit I'd reckon. That'll probably be the major selling point even.

Last edited:
Reminds me that it has been 8 years already since Walker died.

Time does fly.

I don't think I have ever entirely watched a Fast & Furious movie. Maybe the first one, I can't remember.

Latest Posts

Back